Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Finish this sentence

  1. #31

    Default

    Laugh hahahahahahahhaahah
    I'm going to play with my little sister
    Were going. to bild a barbie horse stable out of a box
    If you are reading this then you're doing just fine as to
    I'm not going to tell ya I lost the ' , . ? ! " Keys to my head
    No grammar no problem I don't know how to fly it any way Bye

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuri_89 View Post
    OH told me once - you can't keep your mouth shut and just go with it, you always have to claim you know everything.
    I certainly don't claim to know everything - I will happily claim I don't know much in the bigger scheme of things. But when i do say something with certainty it is because I know there are facts to support it or i've already been through it to know the outcome. So when it comes to my OH, I am right 99% of the time when I do open my mouth.... it's just one of those unfortunate things he has to deal with

    Kuri, maybe ur OH is just in denial that you are perhaps, very often, right?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    I certainly don't know everything lol, but I hate it when I tell my OH something, knowing I am right and he has to confirm it, by asking someone or googling it lol, drives me nuts. THo I think that maybe a male trait.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Logan, Brisbane QLD
    Posts
    806

    Default

    He's not in denial, he will try and argue his point with me, but he does know (we have come to the conclusion together lol) that i am at least 98% of the time correct! He just hopes if he argues long enough that i will give up - but i don't and funny that you mention it OM, because i usually get the good old iphone out and hit google to settle it. Lol

    I'm a bit of a wikipedia freak, so i am full of useless random information

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ruby mc nugget View Post
    Laugh hahahahahahahhaahah
    I'm going to play with my little sister
    Were going. to bild a barbie horse stable out of a box
    Cass, my little girls would love you!! They are always making things out of boxes and they LOVE "My little pony" !!! Oh and just to let you in on a little secret...I still play with their barbies, I do the doll's hair sometimes, and I am 34 lol.

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oskar's mum View Post
    Cass, my little girls would love you!! They are always making things out of boxes and they LOVE "My little pony" !!! Oh and just to let you in on a little secret...I still play with their barbies, I do the doll's hair sometimes, and I am 34 lol.
    I have 5 prize vinget barbie horses and I make real laver hand made saddles for then I migth have to post some photos
    If you are reading this then you're doing just fine as to
    I'm not going to tell ya I lost the ' , . ? ! " Keys to my head
    No grammar no problem I don't know how to fly it any way Bye

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Northern NSW
    Posts
    751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oskar's mum View Post
    THo I think that maybe a male trait.
    Hmmm......Should I say something or let it slide
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/Chippo/Dogsx4blackbackground.jpg
    ... Jade ...

    Aha yeah me too! wee wee or pee pee and poo poo's or poopie

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southern NSW
    Posts
    3,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ruby mc nugget View Post
    I have 5 prize vinget barbie horses and I make real laver hand made saddles for then I migth have to post some photos
    Would love to see them, sounds great
    Pets are forever

  9. #39

    Default

    Ok I will post some tommro
    If you are reading this then you're doing just fine as to
    I'm not going to tell ya I lost the ' , . ? ! " Keys to my head
    No grammar no problem I don't know how to fly it any way Bye

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SE QLD
    Posts
    2,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oskar's mum View Post
    I certainly don't know everything lol, but I hate it when I tell my OH something, knowing I am right and he has to confirm it, by asking someone or googling it lol, drives me nuts. THo I think that maybe a male trait.
    Omg ray does this to me alllll the time! Drives me insane like he thinks I know nothing!

    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •