Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: What is the Oddest Dog "breed" Mix You Have Heard?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    447

    Default What is the Oddest Dog "breed" Mix You Have Heard?

    I still giggle at the Pug-a-poo, seriously it sounds to me like something you wouldn't want to step in :/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southern NSW
    Posts
    3,785

    Default

    We used to own a dingo cross Bull terrier when we lived on a station in the NT. He was a lovely dog. But I am glad we lived where we lived when we owned him. He was taken by a croc on the Finnes River.
    Pets are forever

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newfsie View Post
    We used to own a dingo cross Bull terrier when we lived on a station in the NT. He was a lovely dog. But I am glad we lived where we lived when we owned him. He was taken by a croc on the Finnes River.
    Any pics of him? wondering what it would look like, sorry to hear he was taken by a croc they can be a bit of a menace up there

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Northern NSW
    Posts
    751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newfsie View Post
    We used to own a dingo cross Bull terrier when we lived on a station in the NT. He was a lovely dog. But I am glad we lived where we lived when we owned him. He was taken by a croc on the Finnes River.
    Hope your not offended...

    But was he a ........Dingbull......or...... a Bullingo .........
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/Chippo/Dogsx4blackbackground.jpg
    ... Jade ...

    Aha yeah me too! wee wee or pee pee and poo poo's or poopie

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    447

    Default

    This one is a different dog, the ABC ran an "ugliest" pet segment and someone sent this one in he is a staffie x wolfhound, sort of looks like someone covered a staffie in dryer lint but I still think he is cute

    http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200911/r471798_2363429.JPG

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kdee View Post
    This one is a different dog, the ABC ran an "ugliest" pet segment and someone sent this one in he is a staffie x wolfhound, sort of looks like someone covered a staffie in dryer lint but I still think he is cute

    http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200911/r471798_2363429.JPG
    OMG that's so wrong

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Northern NSW
    Posts
    751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kdee View Post
    I still giggle at the Pug-a-poo, seriously it sounds to me like something you wouldn't want to step in :/
    Just realised how funny that sounds....

    As in a certain member here...

    Something ya don't want to step in or on....
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/Chippo/Dogsx4blackbackground.jpg
    ... Jade ...

    Aha yeah me too! wee wee or pee pee and poo poo's or poopie

  8. #8

    Default


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southern NSW
    Posts
    3,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chipps View Post
    Hope your not offended...

    But was he a ........Dingbull......or...... a Bullingo .........
    No not offended at all.....At least it was not a bullshit.

    We have no pics of him as it was pre digital times and I have very few pics of all the lovely horses and dogs i owned in those years

    But he looked like a Pittbull..Dingo (sandy)coloured with white legs and some white on his face, he had a black nose and typical Bull terrier eyes, but no roman nose. We also owned his mother, she only had one pup that litter and she was desexed after that.
    Pets are forever

  10. #10

    Default

    bullshit Gallery

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •