Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Heeheehee - I Have TV!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, australia
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    Make him a cup of tea & lock him in a room. I'll be right up to get him. You can never have too many handymen around the place.
    LMAO!!!! I'll go with you GSD......needing a few clones around here too!!
    SPR fosters:Rowland, Matrix, Mia, Arizona, Romeo, Wrinkles, George, Molly, Su Lin, Ellie, Charlie, Charlotte, Lulu, Montana http://www.sharpeirescue.com.au

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    North Brisbane
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Yay for nice crisp tv no way I could stand fuzzy tv for 8 months!
    Sounds like you were very lucky to get someone to come out who was so genuine, reasonable, giving and friendly! Such a change from all the rip off prices you get told these days.
    Lol ladies you are funny, why does Greys need a man? She has doggies to keep her warm in bed, love her (unconditionally I might add), appreciate her, protect her, they make a mess and don't help with any of the cleaning or washing and expect dinner served to them when they are hungry... I bet they fart too!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    But they can't open jars.

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hawkesbury, NSW
    Posts
    2,001

    Default

    Thank you peeps, you've all given me a good laugh!

    Oh I forgot to add that John also said he has a tow bar that he will GIVE me, all I have to do is find someone to install it!

    I have had such a good day, just before a friend called to say she'd been chosen as a finalist in an art competition, one of 12 out of 400! Her passion is wildlife paintings, I was jumping up and down with excitement for her.

    In My Home Dog Minding
    www.greyhoundrescue.com.au

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redland Bay, Queensland
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    Make him a cup of tea & lock him in a room. I'll be right up to get him. You can never have too many handymen around the place.
    I must remember never to go to GSD's place... I may never be let out !!
    http://www.dogforum.com.au/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=577&dateline=12727082  14

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitte View Post
    I must remember never to go to GSD's place... I may never be let out !!
    OO .... GSD's gaze suddenly turns to Mitte ..... What particular handyman skills do you have my dear ??

  7. #17

    Default

    When we eventually come to visit you Von, hubby is not a handyman! He is hopeless as a handyman!
    Will remind you closer to when we can come visit!

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    OO .... GSD's gaze suddenly turns to Mitte ..... What particular handyman skills do you have my dear ??


    Lynnie.... luvey you got to get yourself a man/ hubby that is a tradie.... i did.. married a builder.. talk about getting things done, he's very good with he's tools is so many ways...

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Floyd View Post
    Lynnie.... luvey you got to get yourself a man/ hubby that is a tradie.... i did.. married a builder.. talk about getting things done, he's very good with he's tools is so many ways...
    My "Hire a Hubby" is supposed to be coming next week to start on my "Bits 'N Pieces". I'm just lining up "Plan B" just in case I "break" him with my list of demands.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    My "Hire a Hubby" is supposed to be coming next week to start on my "Bits 'N Pieces". I'm just lining up "Plan B" just in case I "break" him with my list of demands.
    Sounds a little wicked Lynnie!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •