Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Pet Hates?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,406

    Default Pet Hates?

    What are your pet hates?

  2. #2

    Default

    Disrespectful know it all teenagers.... they need a good kick in the ar*e if you ask me...

  3. #3

    Default

    Might be here all day!
    But for starters - Bad Drivers (seems to be a lot in Newcastle)
    Bad Managers - play favourites, not consistant with how they handle things, used their bad moods against their staff.
    People who are cruel to animals.
    Snobs
    Kids in their first job out of uni and think they know everything and treat those without degrees as idiots!
    Well that's a start!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    FNQ
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    I really hate it when people call me Mate... and I hate it when they use their imaginations and call me Britney Spears. I mean come on, is that the best you can come up with?!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Hmm... I must second AF on hers.. but change it to adults. Its not only teens that are know-it-alls

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Masha View Post
    Hmm... I must second AF on hers.. but change it to adults. Its not only teens that are know-it-alls
    the fact is adults generally do know more though Masha, it just depends on how they put it across.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Floyd View Post
    Disrespectful know it all teenagers.... they need a good kick in the ar*e if you ask me...
    Thats a limited few though I know a few great ones, I guess looks can be deceiving sometimes though.
    Last edited by rebec; 04-18-2010 at 04:59 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemiannic View Post
    Might be here all day!
    But for starters - Bad Drivers (seems to be a lot in Newcastle)
    Bad Managers - play favourites, not consistant with how they handle things, used their bad moods against their staff.
    People who are cruel to animals.
    Snobs
    Kids in their first job out of uni and think they know everything and treat those without degrees as idiots!
    Well that's a start!
    I noticed that aswell on my recent visit.
    some really crazy motorbike riders aswell, alot near sandgate cemetry.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rebec View Post
    the fact is adults generally do know more though Masha, it just depends on how they put it across.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Have to agree with AF's.

    One of my biggest pet hates is people in shopping centres that just stop in the middle of the walk way and people in shops who take up the whole aisle and don't even move and apologise when they see you standing there waiting. So yeah, pretty much rude, inconsiderate people.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •