Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: Any Twilighters Out There?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Moggill, Queensland
    Posts
    697

    Default

    I quite enjoyed the books. A bit easy to read, but not too bad. The movies I thought were completely terrible. The movies, I think, was what turned the series into complete sh!t. Both the actors playing Edward and Bella were just bad. Kind of like Megan Fox? Total airhead with good looks (except with the Twilight actors, they don't even have good looks to fall back on ).

    From what I've heard though, the director who did Twilight has made horrible movies over and over again (can't remember what else she made). Maybe they should have given the script to someone else =D

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    I keep meaning to try and read the books or see the movies just so I can know what all the hype is about, but just haven't gotten around to it.

    This house is more Dr Who, well everyone else is. I'm not really into Sci Fi, vampire or fantasy.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    QLD Australia
    Posts
    328

    Default

    I liked the books. But I think the character "Edward" is...umm...noo...
    Tayler Lautner however? YUMMMMMM!
    © Demi's Blog ©
    Mollie; ChihuahuaXWestie; MY sunshine.xo

  4. #14

    Default

    I would easily go for Jacob over Edward, at least he can let someone make their own mind up, and i cant stand being cold and I like my sleep and I love dogs... If you had the ****s with him, just make him turn into a wolf and there you go, your best friend who cant talk !!

    www.cinspets.com.au
    I am doing Relay For Life in 2011, please contact me to make a donation

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    QLD Australia
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrorbull View Post
    I would easily go for Jacob over Edward, at least he can let someone make their own mind up, and i cant stand being cold and I like my sleep and I love dogs... If you had the ****s with him, just make him turn into a wolf and there you go, your best friend who cant talk !!
    Hahaha! Totally agree! x)
    © Demi's Blog ©
    Mollie; ChihuahuaXWestie; MY sunshine.xo

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    767

    Default

    I admit I do like the books (NO Bella is NOT named after the main character!!). I'm not too keen on the movies though. My god, Kristen Stewart cannot act! I don't get the appeal of Robert Pattinson either. I do enjoy looking at Taylor, and then I feel guiltly about it because he's so darn young!

    But yeah, give me Buffy any day!

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    I really (reallllly should see my dvd collections lol) enjoy vampire, steampunk type genre movies...this I could not like.

    Its really hard to find a movie now adays that you
    a)don't know what is going to happen next.
    b) has quality actors
    c)hasn't been over americanised
    d) hasn't been dumbed down

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rebec View Post
    I really (reallllly should see my dvd collections lol) enjoy vampire, steampunk type genre movies...this I could not like.

    Its really hard to find a movie now adays that you
    a)don't know what is going to happen next.
    b) has quality actors
    c)hasn't been over americanised
    d) hasn't been dumbed down
    Agreed! Even some of the Australian movies have been Americanised.

    OT for a sec, have you seen the movie "He died with a falafel (sp) in his hands"? It was a play, it's Australian and definitely a comedy, but I think it's awesome!

    I tend to go for the lesser known titles, the ones that aren't advertised much if at all.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angela's Gone Batty View Post
    Agreed! Even some of the Australian movies have been Americanised.

    OT for a sec, have you seen the movie "He died with a falafel (sp) in his hands"? It was a play, it's Australian and definitely a comedy, but I think it's awesome!

    I tend to go for the lesser known titles, the ones that aren't advertised much if at all.
    no but it sounds like my type of thing lol, Im very much a Dendy Cinema, Enmore theatre, comedy club type.

    OT again, did anyone watch Fat Pizza? I used to live behine BoBo the chef.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    FNQ
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    I dont really like the first movie, just too much change for me. And I hate Catherine Hardwickes directing. shes absolute crap. But I quite like New Moon, it was actually good. Chris Weitz should have directed Twilight and I think Eclipse and Breaking Dawn Part 1/2. David Slade is a good director, and I need to download adobe so i can watch the trailer, but Chris was really good. And Demi, I so agree with you! Rob's not as hot as Taylor, I'd take a bite of that anyday!! Or Alex meraz. Or Kellan. Definately Jackson Rathbone.Or Even Peter. I could go on, but I'll probably end up losing you all....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •