Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 136

Thread: Whats for Dinner??

  1. #91

    Default

    I'm not cooking tonight cause i'm sick.. so my family has decided to have Macas & i agreed... omg i must be feeling bloody unwell cause i'm craving for a big mac...



  2. #92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Floyd View Post
    I'm not cooking tonight cause i'm sick.. so my family has decided to have Macas & i agreed... omg i must be feeling bloody unwell cause i'm craving for a big mac...


    Poor Deb, hope you are feeling better soon!

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,822

    Default

    Get well soon AF.

    Dinner here is a Lean Cuisine meal - Chicken Florentine I think it is. Can't be bothered cooking when I'm home alone. Darned night shift...

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hawkesbury, NSW
    Posts
    2,001

    Default

    Hmm, thinking I'll do my microwave macaroni cheese, its easy to throw together!

    In My Home Dog Minding
    www.greyhoundrescue.com.au

  5. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemiannic View Post
    Poor Deb, hope you are feeling better soon!
    aaw big thankies Nicole... your a sweetie

    I'm so over this flu, everyday is a new symptom & today's symptom is a wet cough & i've been coughing so hard that it's causing my tummy to be upset & vomit
    Last edited by Aussie Floyd; 03-29-2010 at 05:52 PM.

  6. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angela's Gone Batty View Post
    Get well soon AF.

    Dinner here is a Lean Cuisine meal - Chicken Florentine I think it is. Can't be bothered cooking when I'm home alone. Darned night shift...
    aww thankies Angela for your get well wishes...

  7. #97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Floyd View Post
    aaw big thankies Nicole... your a sweetie

    I'm so over this flu, everyday is a new symptom & today's symptom is a wet cough & i've been coughing so hard that it's causing my tummy to be upset & vomit
    Maybe tomorrow's new symptom will be no symptoms at all! We can only hope for you. (fingers crossed).
    Just get better soon.

  8. #98

    Default

    Spag Bog here , hopefully not burnt as I try to multi task and be on here atthe same time
    GageDesign Pet Photography
    Site still in construction so will post link when it's finished.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    725

    Default

    well i rang oh and asked him to pick up some stuff for pasta and he said he couldnt be bothered so he brougt home dirtybird (KFC) eww i struggled through a peice of chicken and a few chips and fed the rest to gyps (who will now love me forever)...am now craving soup =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    725

    Default

    im thinking home made falafels with minty yoghurt and tabouli as well as a spiniachy cob dippy thing =)

    whats on tonight guys?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •