Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 113

Thread: Happy News Thread

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,014

    Default

    Thanks so much.

    I still cant believe it happened, since we got together OH has always said he didn't want to get married

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bordeaux View Post
    Thanks so much.

    I still cant believe it happened, since we got together OH has always said he didn't want to get married
    wERN'T WE TALKING ON THE BOARDS ABOUT THIS A BIT BEFORE? oops sorry, caps and too lazy to go back and fix it. Oh Honey, enjoyyyy. Your news has made my day!

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hawkesbury, NSW
    Posts
    2,001

    Default

    Congratulations! Have you decided on when the big day is going to happen?

    In My Home Dog Minding
    www.greyhoundrescue.com.au

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Congrats mate!!!! i got engaged last year!!! its a very exciting time...



    Oh yeah we find out on wednesday if we are moving...

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Congratulations to you and your new soon to be hubby!

    I came on to post my little bit of good news but I think I will wait until all of your congrats are through!!!!!

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Di_dee1 View Post
    wERN'T WE TALKING ON THE BOARDS ABOUT THIS A BIT BEFORE? oops sorry, caps and too lazy to go back and fix it. Oh Honey, enjoyyyy. Your news has made my day!

    We were, I saw late last year he was looking at rings on ebay and I got a bit excited. But a good friend of his got engaged on nye so I thought he was just looking at rings for him (the ring he got me looks nothing like the ones he was looking at).

    I thought even if he wanted to get engaged we couldn't afford a ring right now. Turns out I was wrong.


    Haven't even thought about a date. I think it will be a long engagment, but I'm more than happy with that.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bordeaux View Post
    I had some great news today.

    I got engaged

    We had an housewarming/birthday party and just after I cut the cake my OH poped the question.

    I dont think I've ever cried so much.

    Congratulations!!!! That's awesome

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bordeaux View Post
    I had some great news today.

    I got engaged

    We had an housewarming/birthday party and just after I cut the cake my OH poped the question.

    I dont think I've ever cried so much.
    Congratulations!!!

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Congratulations on your engagement Bordeaux!



    My good news is that I finished sewing my first formal dress and it looks awesome!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •