Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 329

Thread: Pet Peeves-What Are Yours?

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    And he asks why I'm a grumpy bitch all the time? Der. I just want to punch and pummel him all night for the next week and then ask him how he's gonna handle that for the next ten years? You think that might chase him to the sleep clinic???
    would have thought so...

    Look...hubby and I didn't sleep in the same bedroom for...are you sitting down...8 years...I couldn 't stand it and he was driving me insane and then I would be waking him by pushing him...vicious circle.
    Last edited by Cleasanta; 01-09-2010 at 07:12 PM.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleasanta View Post
    would have thought so...

    Look...hubby and I didn't sleep in the same bedroom for...are you sitting down...8 years...I couldn 't stand it and he was driving me insasne and then I would be waking him by pushing him...vicious circle.
    OH slept upstairs last night for the first time since I hurt my back on Boxing Day. He would TRY to sleep upstairs, but it was causing me pain, as well as the anger of being woken up all night.

    He won't listen and won't learn. I told him about your scenario, Cleas, as well as another lady I met months ago in Harvey Norman who went through the same thing. In one ear and out the other. He is very frustrating.

    Hence, when Inca is toilet-gtrained, he's not gonna be left with a bed upstairs to crawl into. Not unless he does something once and for all.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    I don't think the 8 years is a shock, or odd for that matter. What is the alternative. Murder? Divorce?

    Why did Steve take so long to do something about it? Stubborn pig-headedness like mine, or what?

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    I don't think the 8 years is a shock, or odd for that matter. What is the alternative. Murder? Divorce?

    Why did Steve take so long to do something about it? Stubborn pig-headedness like mine, or what?
    Yep...he kept saying...I am not snoring that bad. That was until our kids started telling him how bad it was and it was taking a toll on his health.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    I've offered time and time again to tape-record the noise, but well...that doesn't go down well. Head in the sand thing again. Even when he falls asleep on the lounge, the kids will wake him cause he's interupting their movie with his noise, he still won't accept it.

    See why I'm here all the time instead of talking to him? Lol.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    I've offered time and time again to tape-record the noise, but well...that doesn't go down well. Head in the sand thing again. Even when he falls asleep on the lounge, the kids will wake him cause he's interupting their movie with his noise, he still won't accept it.

    See why I'm here all the time instead of talking to him? Lol
    .
    yep

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    Record him anyway.

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Di_dee1 View Post
    Record him anyway.
    I just don't think he'd listen, Di. He's so like his Dad it's scary.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,581

    Default

    Hi DA

    My phone will record noise as an mp3 and then I can set it to be a ring tone for when a particular person calls. I'm thinking you could set OH's snoring as the ring tone for Father in Law calling and for OH calling and get kids to do the same.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
    Hi DA

    My phone will record noise as an mp3 and then I can set it to be a ring tone for when a particular person calls. I'm thinking you could set OH's snoring as the ring tone for Father in Law calling and for OH calling and get kids to do the same.
    Hy, you are an evil, evil woman. I knew I liked you, lol.

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •