Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 74

Thread: GSDs4Ever

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Netty View Post
    just placed an order to try them as everyone is giving rave reviews, as a trainer I am always looking for something different...

    Maybe the recall with my girl will improve... or maybe not...
    LOL
    I'm feeling generous .... you've ordered 250 grams of product, you'll be paying for 500 grams in total weight. I'll pop in some free samples. What would you like to try ??

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SE Suburbs - Melbourne
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    I'm feeling generous .... you've ordered 250 grams of product, you'll be paying for 500 grams in total weight. I'll pop in some free samples. What would you like to try ??
    GSDs4Ever I at your offer... Your amazing...

    Please just surprise me with some samples that you recommend...

    THANK YOU!!!
    Dogs Aren't Our Whole Lives, But They Make Our Lives Whole


  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Netty View Post
    GSDs4Ever I at your offer... Your amazing...

    Please just surprise me with some samples that you recommend...

    THANK YOU!!!
    Ta for the compliment. You're gonna hate this but ..... I recommend you try ALL the treats ... DUH

    You know your dog/s better than me. Do a bit of a "lolly shop" thing. "I'll have one of those & one of those & one of those .... OO & 2 penny's worth of those."

    250 grams of weight to "play" with ... so many treats to chose from ... let's see what you finally order.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    Ta for the compliment. You're gonna hate this but ..... I recommend you try ALL the treats ... DUH

    You know your dog/s better than me. Do a bit of a "lolly shop" thing. "I'll have one of those & one of those & one of those .... OO & 2 penny's worth of those."

    250 grams of weight to "play" with ... so many treats to chose from ... let's see what you finally order.
    Lollies for dogs! But miss, aren't they bad for their little toothies?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneygotpierced View Post
    Lollies for dogs! But miss, aren't they bad for their little toothies?
    These are like fruit for dogs LOL - my own analogy!! Nice and healthy and crunchy for helping with teeth!

    Seriously, GSDs4Ever, Netty said it and I completely echo it.... You're amazing! Kudos to Zena for giving you the inspiration for these and to you for making them available for all of us. I take my hat off to you!

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angela's Gone Batty View Post
    These are like fruit for dogs LOL - my own analogy!! Nice and healthy and crunchy for helping with teeth!

    Seriously, GSDs4Ever, Netty said it and I completely echo it.... You're amazing! Kudos to Zena for giving you the inspiration for these and to you for making them available for all of us. I take my hat off to you!
    Ta "AGB" for the compliment. The treats are pretty good for working on that tartar, that's for sure. My girls' teeth are very "sparkly white" because of that "crunch" factor.

    I must say though, Zena is the one that should take a bow. You said it perfectly ... she's the inspiration. I'm just glad I "listened" to what she had to tell me and now .... poof ... lots of happy dogs & owners. I'm sure she's looking down from Rainbow Bridge, watching everything that's happening with a quiet, dignified & regal approval on how I'm continuing to make & provide the treats with as much love as when she was here.

  7. #17

    Default

    Where is that extra selection you want with your order Netty ?? I guess I'll just have to email you & get the ball rolling ...

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    This thread is making me hungry...

    Seriously though GSD, you do a wonderful job and kudos to you for all your hard work.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    I only have one complaint about these treats.............







    my kids were not appreciative of the fact the big package that got delivered was NOT for them!!!

    I can not rave about the service enough, Lynn spotted that I had over paid so threw in a couple of extra bags and then when I opened it there was a sample pack of the apperteaser! Couldn't have come at a better time as Millie has decided that what I am feeding her is not good enough! As soon as the money had gone through Lynn had sent off the pack and it arrived this morning! So you guys won't see me around here much over the next week as I will be off training with my new treats!!!

    Thanks again Lynn!!!!!

  10. #20

    Default

    Morning Cate !!

    Ah yes, I see from the updated tracking report that they have just been delivered !! Excellent. I love it when Aust Post delivers first thing in the morning as I check every 15 to 30 minutes for the rest of the day until the parcel gets to the client.

    Sorry about your skin kids being disappointed. Next time, I should pop in a little sweetie for each of them (6, right ?) so they don't feel like they are missing out.

    I always pop in a sample of "Apperteaser" (weight permitting.) It's such a specialty thing & it's taken a long time to gain a fan base. People have come up with some pretty creative ways to use it, so if you find a new "use", let me know & I'll pop it on the "hints & tips" page.

    Just remember to keep the bags out of "snout" & little finger's reach as explained when I sent the delivery email.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •