Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Mal is Still Alive.....just!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kewarra Beach, Cairns
    Posts
    632

    Default Mal is Still Alive.....just!

    Well, went to my snake call out yesterday & look out! Another Coastal Taipan, very cranky & about 6ft in length. Just as I was about to bin her WHACK!!!!! ****!!!!!! Bitch got me! I thank the gods it was a dry/warning bite! However, 2 hours in hospital under observation even though I told them by now I would be up **** creek. Anyway, all good in the end. I still got her & released her today, beautiful snake. They are known up here to do that, I"m just glad she trusted me enough to warn me otherwise a couple of you would be mourning Mal today!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malinois-72 View Post
    Well, went to my snake call out yesterday & look out! Another Coastal Taipan, very cranky & about 6ft in length. Just as I was about to bin her WHACK!!!!! ****!!!!!! Bitch got me! I thank the gods it was a dry/warning bite! However, 2 hours in hospital under observation even though I told them by now I would be up **** creek. Anyway, all good in the end. I still got her & released her today, beautiful snake. They are known up here to do that, I"m just glad she trusted me enough to warn me otherwise a couple of you would be mourning Mal today!!!!
    Geez Mal you're such a tough cookie! I can't believe after that you went home to a house full of snakes.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kewarra Beach, Cairns
    Posts
    632

    Default

    I love them & would do anything to save one..... Beautiful animals.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malinois-72 View Post
    I love them & would do anything to save one..... Beautiful animals.
    That's really sweet
    I alternate in whether I'm brave enough to own one of not...I would love a python. One of the huge ones that I can sic on enemies

  5. #5

    Default

    **** man that is one dangerous job! Be real carefull yeah.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SE Suburbs - Melbourne
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Your poor enemies DGP...

    Mal I am glad u are ok... what type of snakes do you have??
    Dogs Aren't Our Whole Lives, But They Make Our Lives Whole


  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malinois-72 View Post
    Well, went to my snake call out yesterday & look out! Another Coastal Taipan, very cranky & about 6ft in length. Just as I was about to bin her WHACK!!!!! ****!!!!!! Bitch got me! I thank the gods it was a dry/warning bite! However, 2 hours in hospital under observation even though I told them by now I would be up **** creek. Anyway, all good in the end. I still got her & released her today, beautiful snake. They are known up here to do that, I"m just glad she trusted me enough to warn me otherwise a couple of you would be mourning Mal today!!!!


    Freaken hell Mal, talk about putting your life at risk, are you nuts or something

    I'm glad that the bitchy "Handbag" (), only gave you a dry bite & that your still with us

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Netty View Post
    Your poor enemies DGP... ?
    *Does the pinkie thing Dr. Evil does on Austin Powers.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kewarra Beach, Cairns
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Netty View Post
    Your poor enemies DGP...

    Mal I am glad u are ok... what type of snakes do you have??
    2 Coastal Carpet Pythons, male 5ft, female 8ft, 2 Black Headed Pythons, male 6ft & female 8ft, 1 2yo female Jungle Python & 1 male Spotted Python who is over 15 yo.
    You & your handbags Deb!!!!LMAO!!!!!
    Last edited by Malinois-72; 01-07-2010 at 01:27 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kewarra Beach, Cairns
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    **** man that is one dangerous job! Be real carefull yeah.
    All good mate

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •