Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62

Thread: Two-faced Members.........and Vent!

  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    Umm, just who are the 'terrible two'?
    Apparently we are Anne

  2. #52
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malinois-72 View Post
    Give ya two guesses
    Sorry, never been good with guesses. Why not just say who you're abusing?
    Last edited by Anne; 01-06-2010 at 02:56 PM.
    A pessimist sees the glass as half empty;
    An optimist sees the glass as half full;
    A realist just finishes the damn thing and refills it.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puggerup View Post
    Apparently we are Anne
    I guess Mal has a problem with comprehension then if that is the case becuase I though it was Cleasanta who was calling people two faced etc?
    A pessimist sees the glass as half empty;
    An optimist sees the glass as half full;
    A realist just finishes the damn thing and refills it.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puggerup View Post
    Oh and your "friend" has been here 2 weeks and made over 800 posts saying she is everyone's best friend.. sent me PM's saying how much she admires me etc etc and then asked who was in the "rat" pack so she could see who to be friendly with.. not taking anyone on face value just trying to work out who the top dogs are so she doesn't get bullied herself.. nice forum hey?
    Pug are you referring to me? Because if you are please PM me and we can discuss in private.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    An interesting spray of vitriole. In fact, I think your response overall is a trifle irrational.


    As I said, I post in threads that interest me for whatever reason and I fail how you would know what doesn't interest me or what does. Nor do I care really.

    We all know the reason behind you joining this forum, it was obvious once it was pointed out to me. Back onto the threads I take interest in though - your wife's thread interested me. I am sure everyone who reads the topic would look in the thread. That is what I mostly judge the 'interestingness' of a thread by, the topic. I often post in non dog related threads also, so I really can't see where you are going with that.

    As for being 'livid', you're not really serious with that comment are you? How could her thread make me livid? I have no idea of what the other forum referred to even is, nor am I a member of it so I knew that this thread could not have been aimed at me. :shrug: I think you are a little over reactive perhaps because it is your wife that people are saying is a trouble maker and this is backed up by this thread.

    Your pm to me was chock filled with arrogance and was at best, pathetic if the truth be known. Hence why I asked that you refrain from pming me in future. Again though, I held counsel and did not harass you and I made no effort to interact with you, knowing full well what your stand would be given that your are Cleasanta's husband. You on the other hand have made a point several times of responding to my comments in a snide way or have sarcasticly attempted to draw me into a debate in a thread I hadn't even read.

    Your presonal attack though is noted.
    Back to planet earth....my wife never mentioned another forum. She mentioned a message posted on a member's visitors' message board in THIS forum. Calling my post arrogant does not alter the fact that you posted arrogant comments in this forum. In other words, me being arrogant doesn't make you less arrogant. This is NOT an arrogance competition (but if it was you'd be the hands down winner!)

    You brought me into this thread, which I had no intention of joining. I wasn't making a "presonal" attack, I was simply stating fact which I felt compelled to share to defend myself.

    Keep up your good work. That hole you're digging is just getting deeper and deeper.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    589

    Default

    A post titled "Two-faced Members.........and Vent!"

    I know you say you like to come straight out and say things but this is surely only put here to flame??
    Sometimes saying nothing can be just as effective.

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CleasantasLittleHelper View Post
    B I wasn't making a "presonal" attack, I was simply stating fact which I felt compelled to share to defend myself.
    and how you feel if you came to defend yourself and was told you are on ignore?
    You get brought into the thread when you've been minding your own business going about the day come online to have a read etc and then see you have been brought up in a thread in a bad light and want to defend yourself and then get bullied for it?

    If you want to defend your wife's behaviour fine.. I can't understand that she was feeling upset and hurt which is why she started the thread.. but she didn't need to take it out on every single person she has ever had an argument with on the forums. Some people would rather move on rather than having the same crap dredged up every time someone is feeling out of sorts.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peter70 View Post
    A post titled "Two-faced Members.........and Vent!"

    I know you say you like to come straight out and say things but this is surely only put here to flame??
    Sometimes saying nothing can be just as effective.
    Ok then...I have nothing to say to you...............

  9. #59

    Default

    Oh no Peter you've done it now now you're a bad guy and on ignore.. sheesh

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puggerup View Post
    WTF? I came online to read the forums thinking everything had calmed down also and there is (at the top of the new posts) a post slagging me off!!!!
    and I'm that bad guy?

    whatever

    I am buggering off.. I guarantee that when I am gone the nastiness won't be leaving with me.
    But it WILL find you wherever you go. Bye bye.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •