Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 235

Thread: Where Are Choppa and Mags?

  1. #71
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loren View Post
    I was just thinking the other day I hadn't seen Deerhound around lately...

    All the people that have left, I miss hearing what they have to say.

    I hate it when things get nasty . I hate conflict, and can't believe people are actually PMing each other saying nasty things. I dunno, call me naive
    Deerhound lurks, but has decided to not participate on the forum due to the nastiness that continues here. PM her, I am sure she would be pleased to know that she is missed.
    A pessimist sees the glass as half empty;
    An optimist sees the glass as half full;
    A realist just finishes the damn thing and refills it.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Ahhh. I will! Thanks Anne

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Brisbane Queensland Australia
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loren View Post
    ummm what is this other forum?
    I don't think we'll find out. Apparently we are S*@t and not nice.
    1 Siberian Husky Diesel
    1 Belgian Malinois Gypsy
    1 Kitty Porsche

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    I don't think doggone was referring to us but hey, it's not exactly nice being lumped into one basket is it?

    Edit- oh wait I'm sure you understood. I'm being blonde.

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Brisbane Queensland Australia
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loren View Post
    I don't think doggone was referring to us but hey, it's not exactly nice being lumped into one basket is it?
    No it's not. lol Just wanted a bit more clarification. And yes I was just a little bit put out IYKWIM?
    1 Siberian Husky Diesel
    1 Belgian Malinois Gypsy
    1 Kitty Porsche

  6. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doggone_mad View Post
    I'll tell you why the NICE ppl have left this forum. It's because Morgan has bad judgement and he banned the wrong members, those members who where here from the beginning The other's left because they weren't happy with Morgans decision.
    Then there are the 2 faced members who play nice on the boards, then they are different in PM's > Choppa is the main offender OMG!

    It's great that all the sh!t ppl are here now, because the other's are all happy in another forum where these sh!t ppl have been banned, lol.

    Thanks Morgan, you keep the sh!t

  7. #77
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,561

    Default

    I am always amazed at those who are banned from a forum but still feel the need to read threads and sign up under different names. I mean, let it go for crying out loud. How bizarre and twisted they must be.
    A pessimist sees the glass as half empty;
    An optimist sees the glass as half full;
    A realist just finishes the damn thing and refills it.

  8. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    I am always amazed at those who are banned from a forum but still feel the need to read threads and sign up under different names. I mean, let it go for crying out loud. How bizarre and twisted they must be.
    I suppose when people get hurt they want revenge sometimes.. it's not bizarre and twisted... personally not something I myself would do, but I do understand it

  9. #79
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,561

    Default

    But this is an interent forum, filled with people who are largely anonymous. Once the computer is turned off, that should be it. I can understand in the heat of the moment but not after you've been banned. It is just a forum.
    A pessimist sees the glass as half empty;
    An optimist sees the glass as half full;
    A realist just finishes the damn thing and refills it.

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doggone_mad View Post
    I'll tell you why the NICE ppl have left this forum. It's because Morgan has bad judgement and he banned the wrong members, those members who where here from the beginning The other's left because they weren't happy with Morgans decision.
    Then there are the 2 faced members who play nice on the boards, then they are different in PM's > Choppa is the main offender OMG!

    It's great that all the sh!t ppl are here now, because the other's are all happy in another forum where these sh!t ppl have been banned, lol.

    Thanks Morgan, you keep the sh!t
    I know exactly who you are and so does everyone else. Choppa hasn't been on the forums for awhile, so members leaving has nothing to with you being banned. Get over yourself. Morgan is a wonderful admin, the issue is not him. The issue is a bunch of passionate people butting heads. Some moderators may help that situation.

    As I stated before, I know exactly who you are. I was lurking around the time you were banned and you darn well deserved it! So don't create another account to come here and attack new members who don't know who you are, and haven't done anything wrong you bitter, nasty bully!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •