Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Lonliness

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    I have the forum window on my screen along with other places so I can check in when I want to.

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    1,428

    Default

    Everyone here have been so great to me through the recent hard times

    Its a great place to come for a bit of a boost!

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Di_dee1 View Post
    I have the forum window on my screen along with other places so I can check in when I want to.
    Hmm ... how have you organised that feature Di ? I have an email alert when someone posts on topics I've subscribed too. Is this the same thing as what you've got organised ??

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    803

    Default

    this forum has helped me forget about my stressful job (which i quit on the weekend) for a couple of hours.

  5. #15

    Default

    I BIG thank you to Dis for starting this thread !!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    Hmm ... how have you organised that feature Di ? I have an email alert when someone posts on topics I've subscribed too. Is this the same thing as what you've got organised ??
    I just have a tab open for here, usually on new posts which I refresh, I have another on a bird forum, my email and usually one I am surfing the net with and just swap between them. Sometimes I go out and still leave it all open, forget to shut down at night as the lid is closed on my laptop when watching tv, visitors here or busy, lol. It looks like I am always here I think.

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Di_dee1 View Post
    I just have a tab open for here, usually on new posts which I refresh, I have another on a bird forum, my email and usually one I am surfing the net with and just swap between them. Sometimes I go out and still leave it all open, forget to shut down at night as the lid is closed on my laptop when watching tv, visitors here or busy, lol. It looks like I am always here I think.
    I understand now. So I think for me, my "You've got mail" email alert from "Meg" is probably the best for me, because I can just keep working until someone posts.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    You're all so sweet and kind.

    I stay on here when I'm feelingdown. Never fails to cheer me up!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Wow I didn't know you could subscribe to threads... there's so much stuff that I don't know!

    I like to come here when I'm bored. There's almost always something going on.
    But I do waste time here when I'm supposed to be doing uni work!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    What courses do you take Loren?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •