Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 75

Thread: Last Meal

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wodonga
    Posts
    2,672

    Default Last Meal

    Ok - so you've been convicted of murder - perhaps mine, perhaps not

    What is your last meal?

    I would start with sashimi and also smoked salmon croquettes

    Main meal would be a whole baked fish with potatoes and saffron rice, and chinese brocolli

    Dessert would be baked Alaska - never had it!! and chocolate icecream with chocolate pieces, chocolate sauce and nuts

    burp...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Potatoes in every different form they can be cooked, some of every fast food chips from different chip shops, A big thing of coke with vodka, chicken in various forms, and for dessert soft serve ice cream and Oreos with milk.

    Also, depending on whom I'd killed I'd either dedicate my last meal to my joy at their demise, or toast praying to God to forgive me.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Hmmm. My last meal of my dreams would be in a candle-lit restaurant. Not too many ppl, gorgeous music softly played in the background, but not too loud or overpowering.

    I would start with an entree of fresh oysters - no marinades or garnishes of any sort - just pure and fresh. I would want freshly fried indian dough to finish off my oysters.

    My main meal would be a huge steak, preferably sirloin or porterhouse, cooked so rare it's hardly seared. Over that would be poured parsley and white sauce.
    huge plate of steamed vegetables, such as cauliflower, brocolli, asparagus would accompany the steak.

    Desert would be Black Forrest Gateau (with a good pour of booze in it whilst baking) with fresh whipped cream, not that horrid sweet mocka stuff!

    Follwed by a nice place outside the restarant where I could be allowed to have a bloody smoke without the world raising their eyebrows at me.

    Yep, dream dinner.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kewarra Beach, Cairns
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneygotpierced View Post
    Potatoes in every different form they can be cooked, some of every fast food chips from different chip shops, A big thing of coke with vodka, chicken in various forms, and for dessert soft serve ice cream and Oreos with milk.

    Also, depending on whom I'd killed I'd either dedicate my last meal to my joy at their demise, or toast praying to God to forgive me.
    Mmmmmmm Vodka!!!! Oh! & pizza, yeah pizza

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malinois-72 View Post
    Mmmmmmm Vodka!!!! Oh! & pizza, yeah pizza
    CORRECTION: Chicken pizza with a BBQ base, extra BBQ sauce and a ****LOAD of pineapple!

    Hey Mal do you think if two people kill someone together they share a last meal? ...

  6. #6

    Default

    roast beef chips with ahole lot of gravy Mmmmmmmmmmmmm gravy

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Numurkah
    Posts
    681

    Default

    12 King Prawns, with a little seafood sauce.
    12 Fresh Oysters, with a touch of Worcestershire Sauce.
    Seafood Cocktail
    Pork Vindaloo with Pappadums on the side.
    Fresh Fruit Salad with Cream.
    Mainland Vintage Cheese.
    A bottle of very chilled Brown Brothers Cienna.
    Then while the warders or who ever are getting all of this it will be

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kewarra Beach, Cairns
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneygotpierced View Post
    CORRECTION: Chicken pizza with a BBQ base, extra BBQ sauce and a ****LOAD of pineapple!

    Hey Mal do you think if two people kill someone together they share a last meal? ...
    Hmmmm, not sure but it"s a cool idea, anyone in mind???

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kewarra Beach, Cairns
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeiLuver View Post
    12 King Prawns, with a little seafood sauce.
    12 Fresh Oysters, with a touch of Worcestershire Sauce.
    Seafood Cocktail
    Pork Vindaloo with Pappadums on the side.
    Fresh Fruit Salad with Cream.
    Mainland Vintage Cheese.
    A bottle of very chilled Brown Brothers Cienna.
    Then while the warders or who ever are getting all of this it will be
    Are we sure that will be all madame?????

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malinois-72 View Post
    Hmmmm, not sure but it"s a cool idea, anyone in mind???
    No one special *Stares into nowhere. LOL

    I'm actually eating pizza and drinking vodka...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •