Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 119

Thread: The NICE Thread - Any Subject...

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deerhound View Post
    Is the glass half empty or half full?
    to me, i figure it's just the wrong sized glass for that amount of liquid.

  2. #82

    Default

    Di_dee1
    Sending happy, healthy, positive vibes and best wishes your way.
    Wishing you all the strength there is..
    Mags

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    Hi all, am back, bit sore, some stitches but feel great. Woohooo, that sucker is out and on it's way to saving my sanity.

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Di, great to see you!!!

    I think I can safely speak for everyone here and say that we were ALL thinking of you, and how you were going.

    So glad you're safe. So, what happens from here on in? wait for biopsy results, or what?

  5. #85
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    I can't believe I missed that whole 'my dog is fat' saga!
    Im kinda dissapointed!
    Education not Legislation

  6. #86
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Just letting ya'll know. I don't think the kid was a troll.
    Education not Legislation

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redland Bay, Queensland
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Di_dee1 View Post
    Hi all, am back, bit sore, some stitches but feel great. Woohooo, that sucker is out and on it's way to saving my sanity.
    Fabulous !! Now Di, time to concentrate on living !!

    * mitte wishes a speedy recovery *
    http://www.dogforum.com.au/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=577&dateline=12727082  14

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    I hope the biopsy on it will answer the questions as I have many more where it came from, lol.

    I have been having some concentrated puppy times lately. I am covered in claw scratches etc and actually felt the need to tell theatre staff that all these marks on me were not self mutilation, hahahahahaha.

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussiemyf7 View Post
    Just letting ya'll know. I don't think the kid was a troll.
    No Myf, I'm certain he wasn't a troll.

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Numurkah
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Di_dee1 View Post
    I hope the biopsy on it will answer the questions as I have many more where it came from, lol.

    I have been having some concentrated puppy times lately. I am covered in claw scratches etc and actually felt the need to tell theatre staff that all these marks on me were not self mutilation, hahahahahaha.
    You could have told them they came from a wild night

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •