Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 423

Thread: Gees I Hate Not Having a Label

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emma View Post
    Someone take her up on this pleeease. I want to see this amazing woman doing the impossible.
    OOOHHH can I? I would love to see the looks on my kids faces as Di pops out!!!!

    I haven't said anything before this Di cause quite honestly I didn't know what to say. What do you say to a woman that you've never met and probably never will, but have great respect for? What do you say when that person is sick but is showing such courage? What do you say when all the people before you have said such great things?.......So I will say nothing except to say that I am thinking of you and 100 x over.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cate0404 View Post
    OOOHHH can I? I would love to see the looks on my kids faces as Di pops out!!!!

    I haven't said anything before this Di cause quite honestly I didn't know what to say. What do you say to a woman that you've never met and probably never will, but have great respect for? What do you say when that person is sick but is showing such courage? What do you say when all the people before you have said such great things?.......So I will say nothing except to say that I am thinking of you and 100 x over.
    I'd like to echo cate0404's words.
    A pessimist sees the glass as half empty;
    An optimist sees the glass as half full;
    A realist just finishes the damn thing and refills it.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    Thanks everyone, you really do help.

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Oh hell, just saw this!

    Oh I could throttle you myself cause I now I got that stupid watery stuff everywhere.

    Righto, I have no doubt you will fight this with everything in you. I also have NO DOUBT you will win.
    Besides, if you didn't I'd just dig you up and thump you for leaving us.

    Seriously Di, I don't think anyone here will treat you any different to usual, but please remember that we are not all as brave as you. You are very loved here on this forum (yes loved), so I can't pretend this news doesn't hurt.

    Kick it's arse, Di - hard!

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    Thanks pug, you can never say the wrong thing. Nothing to say anyway, it will be gone in time.
    There is one thing I want to say to you though hon. Enjoy this Christmas even if it may suck a bit. I intend to enjoy mine and next year it will be with my grandies.

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    Quit the watery stuff just now DA,I am fine, just so concerned how my family and mates are taking it, save it to moan with me in a down time, then kick my ass to get going again.
    Hugs to everyone for the support. I have read the posts to hubby who is not coping at all.

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Di_dee1 View Post
    Quit the watery stuff just now DA,I am fine, just so concerned how my family and mates are taking it, save it to moan with me in a down time, then kick my ass to get going again.
    Hugs to everyone for the support. I have read the posts to hubby who is not coping at all.
    Men are not as strong as women, Di. You know that. Sigh. That's why we should run the world! Lol.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Di, I don't know what to say. I am so sorry for the diagnosis.... But you are coping so amazingly well with it and your attitude towards it is simply admirable I am sure you will kick it's arse big time!

    Thinking of you

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    I arranged with my older son that he would get any news, good or bad at a determined time that would suit him kids wise. He said....ooookayyyyyy, make it 7 30. I did. told him (other son was told about 4.30)

    9pm I get a call back...he says, Mum, we will all be there boxing day arvo. Mum says.."oh ****, my house is a tip, I have not been able to do much in 7 months" Son says..you have a week, what's your problem"....hahahaha LOVE IT!

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Di_dee1 View Post
    I arranged with my older son that he would get any news, good or bad at a determined time that would suit him kids wise. He said....ooookayyyyyy, make it 7 30. I did. told him (other son was told about 4.30)

    9pm I get a call back...he says, Mum, we will all be there boxing day arvo. Mum says.."oh ****, my house is a tip, I have not been able to do much in 7 months" Son says..you have a week, what's your problem"....hahahaha LOVE IT!
    LMAO. Give him a broom for Christmas, Di. Lol.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •