Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: My "furniture Restoration" Craft / Hobby

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    it is beautiful Deb

  2. #12

    Default

    Absolutely stunning!! Well done.

  3. #13

    Default

    Wow you've done a stunning job!! Just gorgeous!
    I've always liked the French Country style





    But you do know that whatever they were worth,they arn't now
    GageDesign Pet Photography
    Site still in construction so will post link when it's finished.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    538

    Default

    They look fantastic, AF! You've done a lovely job! Just one piece of advice, for values sake, I'd hold onto the door knobs etc (the original ones), not having them will greatly reduce the value if you ever want to sell it. But I love it!!
    Mummies little 12 years in the making..... and Daddies little ratbag!!
    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/msbeanie05/IMG_1247.jpg
    Come visit AusDog!

  5. #15

    Default

    Are they the same ones you posted a while ago AussieFloyd?
    Well done! Very nice!

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Are they the same ones you posted a while ago AussieFloyd?
    Well done! Very nice!
    Mags, did i post a while ago ??, i honestly cant remember, i must be going nuts

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Numurkah
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Beautiful job, well done.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Floyd View Post
    Mags, did i post a while ago ??, i honestly cant remember, i must be going nuts
    Yeah, in the SBT group, remember?...& I posted my mosaic table.
    Just wondered if these were the same ones or new ones.
    They're lovely!

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Yeah, in the SBT group, remember?...& I posted my mosaic table.
    Just wondered if these were the same ones or new ones.
    They're lovely!
    Ohh yes now i remember Mags, & yes they are the same ones

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Floyd View Post
    Ohh yes now i remember Mags, & yes they are the same ones
    Ok, I remembered commenting on your lamps with the beautiful beads etc.
    Gorgeous!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •