Page 70 of 304 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 3039

Thread: The Chat Place...

  1. #691
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Oooh, back feeling much better this morning. Definately on the mend now, I think.

    Even managed to weed the few weeds in the front garden this afternoon. Yah.
    Great, I get excited over being able to pull weeds out! Get a life DA! Lol.

    How is everyone?
    Supposed to be 27 degrees here tomorrow, which is extremely hot for us. Hot and unwelcome!

  2. #692

    Default

    Somehow I missed what happened to you (sorry), but it's great that you're feeling better.

    I've had both air cons going since early this morning & it's currently 26 INSIDE the house. Not sure what it got to today, but they reckon it's going to be a scorcher tomorrow. On days like that, I don't venture outside at all. Good thing I've got lots to do inside to keep me busy.

  3. #693
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    Oooh, back feeling much better this morning. Definately on the mend now, I think.

    Even managed to weed the few weeds in the front garden this afternoon. Yah.
    Great, I get excited over being able to pull weeds out! Get a life DA! Lol.

    How is everyone?
    Supposed to be 27 degrees here tomorrow, which is extremely hot for us. Hot and unwelcome!
    DA that is hot for NW Tas! I remember when 21 felt extremely hot there lol. Last summer it got to mid 30's I think at my parents place and they nearly died

    Congrats on your successful weeding btw

  4. #694
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    Hmmmm about 38, here.

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

  5. #695
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    767

    Default

    Currently 36 here. Meant to 41 on Monday - the day I go back to work after my holidays!

  6. #696
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie & Bella's mum View Post
    DA that is hot for NW Tas! I remember when 21 felt extremely hot there lol. Last summer it got to mid 30's I think at my parents place and they nearly died

    Congrats on your successful weeding btw
    Yes you would understand how hot that is for here. It' such a different heat to where we lived in Qld, and 27 is ruddy hot!

    Our back deck is gonna be over 40 if that's the case. We have got to get the new heatproof roof on asap!!! Lol.

  7. #697

    Default

    It would appear from the PM's I've just received & replied to, that I've upset at least one forum member by "bearing my soul" over my personal situation during the Christmas period. After posting how safe I've felt being a part of this forum, .... suddenly I do not feel that way. Quite a shock really & completely out of left field to read what was written.

    I will say publicly that I appreciate all the support I received from forum members during that very difficult time. As I just said to the person who PM'd me, "Without the support I got from forum members at that time, I'm not sure we would be having this conversation."

    I am not sure what will happen to my relationship in the longer term, but for the moment we have to co-exist under the same roof as neither of us can afford a separate place of residence. It was Rob's choice to join this forum. We may not be married or in a relationship in the future, but he's still my friend despite the pain he caused over the Christmas period. I dislike what he did, but that doesn't mean I have to hate him 24/7.

    I believe in nipping things in the bud when potential problems arise. Rather than have a continual flow of questions & answers about my personal life in a PM form, I thought I'd set the record straight for everyone's consumption just in case the odd member felt it necessary to create some gossip in relation to myself, the ethics of how I chose to live & interact with the wider community & my personal integrity.

    I trust this will be the end of the matter & that there will be no further need to receive or respond to PM's of the nature I have just had to deal with.

    Thank you for your time.

  8. #698
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    It would appear from the PM's I've just received & replied to, that I've upset at least one forum member by "bearing my soul" over my personal situation during the Christmas period. After posting how safe I've felt being a part of this forum, .... suddenly I do not feel that way. Quite a shock really & completely out of left field to read what was written.

    I will say publicly that I appreciate all the support I received from forum members during that very difficult time. As I just said to the person who PM'd me, "Without the support I got from forum members at that time, I'm not sure we would be having this conversation."

    I am not sure what will happen to my relationship in the longer term, but for the moment we have to co-exist under the same roof as neither of us can afford a separate place of residence. It was Rob's choice to join this forum. We may not be married or in a relationship in the future, but he's still my friend despite the pain he caused over the Christmas period. I dislike what he did, but that doesn't mean I have to hate him 24/7.

    I believe in nipping things in the bud when potential problems arise. Rather than have a continual flow of questions & answers about my personal life in a PM form, I thought I'd set the record straight for everyone's consumption just in case the odd member felt it necessary to create some gossip in relation to myself, the ethics of how I chose to live & interact with the wider community & my personal integrity.

    I trust this will be the end of the matter & that there will be no further need to receive or respond to PM's of the nature I have just had to deal with.

    Thank you for your time.
    You know I'm always here for you GSD

  9. #699
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    It would appear from the PM's I've just received & replied to, that I've upset at least one forum member by "bearing my soul" over my personal situation during the Christmas period. After posting how safe I've felt being a part of this forum, .... suddenly I do not feel that way. Quite a shock really & completely out of left field to read what was written.

    I will say publicly that I appreciate all the support I received from forum members during that very difficult time. As I just said to the person who PM'd me, "Without the support I got from forum members at that time, I'm not sure we would be having this conversation."

    I am not sure what will happen to my relationship in the longer term, but for the moment we have to co-exist under the same roof as neither of us can afford a separate place of residence. It was Rob's choice to join this forum. We may not be married or in a relationship in the future, but he's still my friend despite the pain he caused over the Christmas period. I dislike what he did, but that doesn't mean I have to hate him 24/7.

    I believe in nipping things in the bud when potential problems arise. Rather than have a continual flow of questions & answers about my personal life in a PM form, I thought I'd set the record straight for everyone's consumption just in case the odd member felt it necessary to create some gossip in relation to myself, the ethics of how I chose to live & interact with the wider community & my personal integrity.

    I trust this will be the end of the matter & that there will be no further need to receive or respond to PM's of the nature I have just had to deal with.

    Thank you for your time.
    GSD...I am so sorry that someone felt the need to send you a PM of that sort

    Chin up girl...we are here for you

  10. #700
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redland Bay, Queensland
    Posts
    1,781

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    It would appear from the PM's I've just received & replied to, that I've upset at least one forum member by "bearing my soul" over my personal situation during the Christmas period. After posting how safe I've felt being a part of this forum, .... suddenly I do not feel that way. Quite a shock really & completely out of left field to read what was written.

    <snip>

    I trust this will be the end of the matter & that there will be no further need to receive or respond to PM's of the nature I have just had to deal with.

    Thank you for your time.
    GSDs, It's always better to get things out in the open I feel.. Some may not agree, but I think it shows strength of mind to get it out.. Far better than to keep it all bottled up inside... Feel free to tell your thoughts here... We will try to help if we can to make you feel better with yourself... Head Up !! Be Strong !!
    http://www.dogforum.com.au/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=577&dateline=12727082  14

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •