Page 69 of 304 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 3039

Thread: The Chat Place...

  1. #681
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    The rpoblem M&C is that the breeder likes one bitch, but her husband is adamant that the other bitch is the one to keep. Lol. You see the hold-up? As she is the one who does the showing, however, I am hoping she will get final say, not him. Waiting game, I'm getting good at it now. lol.

  2. #682
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    The rpoblem M&C is that the breeder likes one bitch, but her husband is adamant that the other bitch is the one to keep. Lol. You see the hold-up? As she is the one who does the showing, however, I am hoping she will get final say, not him. Waiting game, I'm getting good at it now. lol.
    Hey DA I have a question about newfs. Why do they call the ones that are black and white landseers? And also, do their coats come in any other colours or id straight black and black and white their staples?

  3. #683
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Yep Dis, they come in solid black and solid brown. Like a dark, deep chocolate brown. The solid blacks are all black, but sometimes have a small strip of white on their chest or soemthing that is hardly noticeable.

    Landseers are the black and white variation, apparently named after a painter or some other such amous person. Yep that's it, the painter made the Landseer famous. His surname was Landseer.

  4. #684
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    That's a very interesting reason to name them that....

  5. #685
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rockhampton
    Posts
    622

    Default

    I have only just found this thread!

    DA if I was you I would be jumping out of my skin waiting for the pup! Have they given you a date when they will have made their decision?

  6. #686
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinaG View Post
    I would be jumping out of my skin waiting for the pup!
    What an image!

  7. #687
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinaG View Post
    I have only just found this thread!

    DA if I was you I would be jumping out of my skin waiting for the pup! Have they given you a date when they will have made their decision?
    Well yes Tina, they did. That was supposed to be by the time the pups were 8 weeks old. Which is a week ago now, hence my sending breeder an e-mail to enquire.
    It's no big deal I guess, waiting a bit longer to find out, just my impatience showing through.

  8. #688
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    I would be impatient to, also cross. They're late for their deadline!

  9. #689
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    I just think they are having a hard time making that final choice, Dis.

    Like M&C said, the longer they can put it off and see how the pups turn out the better for them to make the right choice.

    At least I know I'm getting an Inca. Lol.

  10. #690
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    I just think they are having a hard time making that final choice, Dis.

    Like M&C said, the longer they can put it off and see how the pups turn out the better for them to make the right choice.

    At least I know I'm getting an Inca. Lol.
    Lol true true

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •