Page 62 of 304 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 3039

Thread: The Chat Place...

  1. #611
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    We have had lightning in the skies here tonight, Kassie, and that is very unusual to get here in tassie. Happened all the time in Qld, but in 8 years or so here i have only seen lightning twice. That's how rare it occurs down here.

  2. #612
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Nothing special, GSD deserved some kindness. Could've been anyone. Thank you for the compliment though.

    How is the last day of what I considered a SPECTACULARLY bad year going for you?

  3. #613
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneygotpierced View Post
    Nothing special, GSD deserved some kindness. Could've been anyone. Thank you for the compliment though.

    How is the last day of what I considered a SPECTACULARLY bad year going for you?
    ****house TBH, Disney. I ate my tea outside in a fury because my husband would not get out of the bloody kitchen while I'm getting tea ready, and I kept tripping over him. Which in my condition ATM I really don't need a trip or fall. Ignorant twit.

    So, on to happier things. Na, can't think...

  4. #614
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    ****house TBH, Disney. I ate my tea outside in a fury because my husband would not get out of the bloody kitchen while I'm getting tea ready, and I kept tripping over him. Which in my condition ATM I really don't need a trip or fall. Ignorant twit.

    So, on to happier things. Na, can't think...
    I think we've all had a ****ty day. Men pestered me all day. I know this will sound petty but when men hit on you constantly, no matter how often you tell yourself you're not, it's inconsequential that you end up feeling like you're doing something trashy. Why else does every male between fifteen and thirty five assume I want to do them in the bathroom or marry them? I'm NOBODY'S whore and I'm not armcandy either. I've been dumped because 'you're too intelligent for a girl.' URGH

  5. #615
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneygotpierced View Post
    I think we've all had a ****ty day. Men pestered me all day. I know this will sound petty but when men hit on you constantly, no matter how often you tell yourself you're not, it's inconsequential that you end up feeling like you're doing something trashy. Why else does every male between fifteen and thirty five assume I want to do them in the bathroom or marry them? I'm NOBODY'S whore and I'm not armcandy either. I've been dumped because 'you're too intelligent for a girl.' URGH
    Well Jeez, he must've been a dumb bloke! Feeling a tad threatened intellectually was he? Lol. What a twit. Bet you couldn't wait to see the arse end of that moron!

    Men think differently to females, obviously. Well, to be fair, not ALL men, but many of them. I do believe society is changing, albeit slowly. I also feel that most of the young girls I see about the schools and streets these days don't wear a lot. Not saying that is you at all, so don't go there as i wouldn't know...but it's another factor into it for many guys, I think.

  6. #616
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    Well Jeez, he must've been a dumb bloke! Feeling a tad threatened intellectually was he? Lol. What a twit. Bet you couldn't wait to see the arse end of that moron!

    Men think differently to females, obviously. Well, to be fair, not ALL men, but many of them. I do believe society is changing, albeit slowly. I also feel that most of the young girls I see about the schools and streets these days don't wear a lot. Not saying that is you at all, so don't go there as i wouldn't know...but it's another factor into it for many guys, I think.
    DA your next post will knock you onto 2,000

    No, I cover up. If for nothing else. I am white..And when I say white I mean white. Think Cate Blanchette. Besides, my mum would rear end me if I strutted around half naked..

    I think a lot of it is about *attitude.* If a girl exudes confidence, that makes her attractive. If she is barely covered up, exuding confidence and flirting with randoms at an hour when she should be home because she doesn't understand that kind of attention doesn't imply attraction but randyness..Well that's a recipe for disaster.
    Sorry I side tracked a bit!

    And yeah he was a tosser but it still made me..Darn, where's a head slamming against wall icon when you want one?

  7. #617
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    ha ha. Steal Occy's avatar for a moment. Actually i saw an avatar like that the other day, except unlike Occy's one after a certain amount of hits against the computer the head explodes apart. Gross. Was gonna tell Occy about it but forgot!

    White is good you know. Gone are the days we sat out in the sun at the beach for days on end and destroyed our skin. White is great - white IS IN!!!

    Besides girl, white skin is far more beautiful any day then scarred skin from having cancers removed. Take my word for that. I was once a Gold Coast beach-bum. Wouldn't guess it in a million years to look at me now! I'm white. PMSL.

    Look Disney, the trick is finding one good one among the million tossers out there.

  8. #618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneygotpierced View Post
    You are far too modest! I've been reading through this thread and your beautiful soul shines through clearly and abundantly. Although we have never met, I support you greatly on this en devour, no, the new walk in your life.
    Your fur babies are extremely lucky to have you! And although it's your choice not to have children, as a child, I feel obligated to tell you you will/would've been a wonderful skin-baby mummy.

    If I made you smile for at least one second of what I know must have been a trying few weeks, that will have made my year.
    Thank you so much. Your very warm & kind words ... along with all the other wonderful posters & contributers to this rather grubby saga .... mean the world to me. Consider this ...... without your support, albeit from afar, I would no doubt continue to be miserable with a sense of hopelessness & resignation for my position. You've all given me that little bit of "Well some one out there actually gives a f**k about what happens to me" to start moving in a positive direction.

    I think I'm too tired to see in the New Year. I love you all. See you on the other side of 2009. Lynnie

  9. #619
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    I agree. Just waiting for my knight. There's a girl at my school who I have a pretty big crush on. I'm pretty sure she's more...Straight edge unfortunately

    Yes, I waited and I waited and finally white is in. I' translucent but. You can see my veins and I have bruises under my eyes. Being anemic doesn't help lol. But I agree, I've always preferred the pale complexion. This is going to sound strange but all the girls who fake or bake themselves brown...Boys assume they're..Friendlier. I don't know if this is because they pull their school shirts up to reveal midriff to 'tan' or just a weird coincidence

  10. #620
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    Thank you so much. Your very warm & kind words ... along with all the other wonderful posters & contributers to this rather grubby saga .... mean the world to me. Consider this ...... without your support, albeit from afar, I would no doubt continue to be miserable with a sense of hopelessness & resignation for my position. You've all given me that little bit of "Well some one out there actually gives a f**k about what happens to me" to start moving in a positive direction.

    I think I'm too tired to see in the New Year. I love you all. See you on the other side of 2009. Lynnie
    Remember babe..Women (and men) from all works of life all over the nation want to see you kick butt. If that's not inspirational enough, nothing is.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •