Page 276 of 304 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3039

Thread: The Chat Place...

  1. #2751
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hawkesbury, NSW
    Posts
    2,001

    Default

    Oh wow! That's stunning! I like the slat-type finish too, adds interest without taking away from the centrepiece on display. Hmm, wish I could have something like that - one day I'll finish painting the living room!

    In My Home Dog Minding
    www.greyhoundrescue.com.au

  2. #2752
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    I'll get another one to you once it's all totally finished and masking tape removed and all that jazz. And on a sunny day, today has ended up turning a bit foul, weather-wise.

    We have power behind that wall, so husband is thinking of popping in a couple of recessed down lights to light it up at night-time, which would look nice, I think.

    If i can get all these new skirting boards on and painted, then I can finally get carpets in. I have discovered I hate polished floorboards. Lol. Every dog hair shows up like a sore thumb!

  3. #2753
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    I'll get another one to you once it's all totally finished and masking tape removed and all that jazz. And on a sunny day, today has ended up turning a bit foul, weather-wise.

    We have power behind that wall, so husband is thinking of popping in a couple of recessed down lights to light it up at night-time, which would look nice, I think.

    If i can get all these new skirting boards on and painted, then I can finally get carpets in. I have discovered I hate polished floorboards. Lol. Every dog hair shows up like a sore thumb!


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #2754
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Lol@Laura.

  5. #2755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    I can finally get carpets in. I have discovered I hate polished floorboards. Lol. Every dog hair shows up like a sore thumb!
    *GSD sings* "You'll be sorry".

  6. #2756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demi View Post
    Me and a cousin are having an argument at the moment. She has Bieber fever - whereas I am telling her IMO he looks 12...or 10... or maybe 8years old!

    Funny
    Don't knock him............. jks

    He's gorgeous lol..

  7. #2757
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    DA pokes tongues at lynnie.

    Nah, I seriously prefer vacuuming carpet to mopping floorboards etc.

  8. #2758
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Good thing about polished floorboards though, if you hear a tapping, you know their nails need clipping.

  9. #2759

    Default

    We used to have floor boards now we have tiles. I miss hearing the pitter patter of little feet... also known as Max, Pipi and Teddy.

  10. #2760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    DA pokes tongues at lynnie.

    Nah, I seriously prefer vacuuming carpet to mopping floorboards etc.
    You must have one hell of a sucker there Miss DA if you can get all those hairs out of the weave.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    Good thing about polished floorboards though, if you hear a tapping, you know their nails need clipping.
    Exactly.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •