Page 268 of 304 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3039

Thread: The Chat Place...

  1. #2671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreysAreGreat View Post
    Ohhh Masterchef is showing all my local veggie farms! I know exactly where they are! hehe
    Yeah I'm watching it too. Hubby and I have always said we wanted to go for a drive aroung the Farmers Way on the Hawkesbury, just haven't got there yet! Maybe later in the year we will!

  2. #2672
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hawkesbury, NSW
    Posts
    2,001

    Default

    If you do Boh, there is one stop you MUST make.........no excuses!

    In My Home Dog Minding
    www.greyhoundrescue.com.au

  3. #2673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreysAreGreat View Post
    If you do Boh, there is one stop you MUST make.........no excuses!
    I promise I will! By then I will be wanting some doggie cuddles as I don't think Ralph has too much longer to go!

  4. #2674

    Default

    I am watching Master Chef right now.

    Those vegies look yummy!!


    Oh Boh...

  5. #2675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belle View Post
    I am watching Master Chef right now.

    Those vegies look yummy!!


    Oh Boh...
    With the type of cancer Ralph has, he has lasted longer than then norm and also having to go through a tracheostomy and windpipe reinforcement! He is a tough bugger and I love him so much that my heart aches!, but I am starting to see some more small changes and know that he will give up the fight before too long! He will let me know when he is ready to go to sleep for good!

  6. #2676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemiannic View Post
    With the type of cancer Ralph has, he has lasted longer than then norm and also having to go through a tracheostomy and windpipe reinforcement! He is a tough bugger and I love him so much that my heart aches!, but I am starting to see some more small changes and know that he will give up the fight before too long! He will let me know when he is ready to go to sleep for good!
    That is so sweet.

    At least you know when the time comes he will be in a pain free world.

    What a little angel

  7. #2677
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,581

    Default

    Gawd dammit

    I wanted to post a message of support to Cleasanta and the thread got closed. I understand if Morgan disagrees with a moderator's decision, instead of backing it up, no matter what, (that's what we get as hockey umpires, red cards get supported no matter what), anyway a moderator or an umpire needs that or they can't do their job.

    So bummer. I know Cleasanta and I didn't agree on everything but I thought it was in the way that makes a world a more interesting place. I was happy with that. I'm in agreement with Di Dee on the other stuff.

  8. #2678
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    Ty Hy.

    GSD, Mitte did the horns for me due to the ironing board thread, lol.

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

  9. #2679

    Default

    They're really cute.

  10. #2680
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    So totally me, I am going to use it on my other 2 forums, even facebook.

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •