Page 241 of 304 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3039

Thread: The Chat Place...

  1. #2401
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Woops, I meant the dog. But you're pretty too...I think i should shut up.

  2. #2402
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    She is jumping on to our high bed and has jumped onto the verandah...sigh. If she moves the wrong way she hurts. Is eating little but is eating. Both ends are good. She is licking a fair bit but it seems to be at some razor rash. Pups will not be near her for some days yet.

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

  3. #2403
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Di_dee1 View Post
    She is jumping on to our high bed and has jumped onto the verandah...sigh. If she moves the wrong way she hurts. Is eating little but is eating. Both ends are good. She is licking a fair bit but it seems to be at some razor rash. Pups will not be near her for some days yet.
    Ruby decided to jump on the bloody lounge too the day after her surgery...sigh. Luckily she didn't hurt herself...silly twit.

  4. #2404
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    I am going to use some aloe vera gel on the rash.

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

  5. #2405
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleasanta View Post
    Ruby decided to jump on the bloody lounge too the day after her surgery...sigh. Luckily she didn't hurt herself...silly twit.

    MMMM, you can do your best but they will still do it.

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

  6. #2406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    God, I wish i was Samantha sometimes and could just wriggle my nose to make things go away.
    Yes please

  7. #2407
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    I hate that whippets chase brooms and vacuums and that Gordon Setters make brooms and vacuums necessary daily items.

    And what is it with lavender bushes that dogs must wrestle in the middle of them and smell like lavender which gives me a headache - when I though lavender was meant to sooth headaches??

  8. #2408

    Default

    Someone just posted this on FB & it tickled my funny bone ...

    "I hear that Seattle has one of the highest suicide rates and New York City has the highest homicide rate. I'm going to have to live in New York City because I'm just not that much of a do it yourselfer."

  9. #2409
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    Someone just posted this on FB & it tickled my funny bone ...

    "I hear that Seattle has one of the highest suicide rates and New York City has the highest homicide rate. I'm going to have to live in New York City because I'm just not that much of a do it yourselfer."

  10. #2410
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hawkesbury, NSW
    Posts
    2,001

    Default

    I am feeling very pleased with myself this afternoon! Decided that now I feel like I'm on the mend I should do something....so I've given the back verandah a good going over, swept it, scrubbed it, disinfected it (boy did it need doing!), even cleaned up the dog run sitting at the far end of it. I had sweat dripping off my nose, but ohhh it felt soooo goooooooood!

    It's a start......*would do a little happy dance but now I don't have the energy!*

    In My Home Dog Minding
    www.greyhoundrescue.com.au

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •