Page 211 of 304 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 3039

Thread: The Chat Place...

  1. #2101
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hawkesbury, NSW
    Posts
    2,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Di_dee1 View Post
    Mine will come back like pubic hair, that lasts about a year. Oh joy, another afro like I had in the 70s, my worst ever hair mistake.
    ...has images of what Di will be picking out of the shower's plughole.....



    ....and then trying to explain it......

    In My Home Dog Minding
    www.greyhoundrescue.com.au

  2. #2102
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,822

    Default

    I've been in a crabby, snappy mood all day... Finally worked out why... Hubby took all of the coffee out of the house when he left for work this morning without letting me know! He doesn't drink it and believes that I'm addicted to it... He's probably right but I don't care, I like my morning coffee. I had tea with honey in it this morning, along with my water.

    How sad is this though... I worked that out half an hour ago when I went to grab something out of the car and saw the coffee in there....

    Grrrr....


    Greys!!! Thanks!!! I have those mental images going now

  3. #2103
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angela's Gone Batty View Post
    I've been in a crabby, snappy mood all day... Finally worked out why... Hubby took all of the coffee out of the house when he left for work this morning without letting me know! He doesn't drink it and believes that I'm addicted to it... He's probably right but I don't care, I like my morning coffee. I had tea with honey in it this morning, along with my water.

    How sad is this though... I worked that out half an hour ago when I went to grab something out of the car and saw the coffee in there....

    Grrrr....


    Greys!!! Thanks!!! I have those mental images going now
    Angela, both OH and I reached a point where if we didn't have coffee in the morning we'd nearly kill each other!

    I got gastro a couple of weeks ago though and went without coffee for a week. It curbed my addiction and now I'm down to one a day and drinking it because I like it, not because I need it.

    Do you like green tea? It doesn't have caffeine in it, but it does "pick you up" and it's really good for you. I must admit, I don't love the taste, but it's not too bad!

  4. #2104
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie & Bella's mum View Post
    Angela, both OH and I reached a point where if we didn't have coffee in the morning we'd nearly kill each other!

    I got gastro a couple of weeks ago though and went without coffee for a week. It curbed my addiction and now I'm down to one a day and drinking it because I like it, not because I need it.

    Do you like green tea? It doesn't have caffeine in it, but it does "pick you up" and it's really good for you. I must admit, I don't love the taste, but it's not too bad!
    I have one per day first thing in the morning with my water. Usually half an hour or an hour later I'll have a berrocca. Apparently having one per day makes me an addict to my hubby, who manages to wake up at ungodly hours of the morning without looking at all tired, without being cranky and behaving as though 4 am is the best hour of the day...

    It's starting to be only every second or third day that I'll want coffee, not every single day like I used to be. When I was working for the law firm, I was drinking 25+ cups per day!

    I can't stand green tea, but I do drink peppermint tea instead of black quite frequently. Especially when I have an upset tummy I've had one green tea that I didn't mind, it was green tea with vanilla, hmm perhaps that should go on the shopping list!

  5. #2105
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    767

    Default

    25 cups a day??!!! Holy ****!!!!!! It's a wonder you ever slept! Actually it's a wonder you didn't drop dead!

    I had mango tea last week. I don't even like mango's but the tea was delicious!

  6. #2106
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hawkesbury, NSW
    Posts
    2,001

    Default

    According to your hubby AGB I must be an addict too...I really enjoy my morning cup of coffee, I rarely have more than one cup a day. Although I adore the small thick syrupy coffees like greek, turkish etc. The stronger the better!

    In My Home Dog Minding
    www.greyhoundrescue.com.au

  7. #2107
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,822

    Default

    I was working 12-14 hour days. I was the executive assistant to one of the partners of the firm. Very happy to not be doing that anymore!!

    I think there were some health issues, I can now fall asleep directly after drinking coffee and sleep completely soundly through the caffine. Nothing else has shown up yet though.

  8. #2108
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreysAreGreat View Post
    According to your hubby AGB I must be an addict too...I really enjoy my morning cup of coffee, I rarely have more than one cup a day. Although I adore the small thick syrupy coffees like greek, turkish etc. The stronger the better!
    I have to admit... I actually really like instant coffee and prefer it over lattes, cappucinos, etc.

  9. #2109

    Default

    I didn't think this video had worked, but here's a bit of live action of my Tara. We were trying to get a birthday photo of her & we had already been at it for some time, so please excuse the conversation. She such a funny girl ...

    P1000138-1.flv video by HappyPawsTreats - Photobucket

  10. #2110
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,581

    Default

    I get much the same reaction when I try to get Frosty to pose, and I'm fairly sure my dad had the same problem trying to get me to pose for photos.

    I like the weave poles video. Where do you get nice weave poles like that? Frosty is never going to "get it" unless I get some poles at home to practice with.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •