Page 198 of 304 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 3039

Thread: The Chat Place...

  1. #1971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreysAreGreat View Post
    ...come home Scout!
    Exactly Greys. Spirit loves the little guy to the point of obession. If he doesn't home by dinner time, she'll be like this. This is Spirit watching out for when Scout may possibly come over the back fence ....


  2. #1972
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    Exactly Greys. Spirit loves the little guy to the point of obession. If he doesn't home by dinner time, she'll be like this. This is Spirit watching out for when Scout may possibly come over the back fence ....

    WOW...she is beautiful!!!

  3. #1973

    Default

    Thanks Clea. Spirit is a very special girl. This is my little Spirit being born. Her birth ribbon was orange .... I fell in love with Spirit from this moment ... the woman you hear in the background is Ange Sneddon. She bred Spirit's Mother & Father & because Ange saved her, Spirit is named after her with her kennel name

    YouTube - The saving of Orange

  4. #1974

    Default

    Scout's home. His face has a bit of a frown that says he's "slightly annoyed" by the inconvenience today's weather has clearly placed on his plans, but he's perfectly dry & quite unruffled. He's pretty amazing really. He lives with 3 dogs & is totally unfazed by the situation, even though Spirit NEVER leaves him alone. If she hasn't got her snout shoved unceremoniously up his bum, she's got his head in her mouth. As I speak, Spirit has her snout up his bum "inspecting" him. I so admire his patience with her ....

  5. #1975
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    Scout's home. His face has a bit of a frown that says he's "slightly annoyed" by the inconvenience today's weather has clearly placed on his plans, but he's perfectly dry & quite unruffled. He's pretty amazing really. He lives with 3 dogs & is totally unfazed by the situation, even though Spirit NEVER leaves him alone. If she hasn't got her snout shoved unceremoniously up his bum, she's got his head in her mouth. As I speak, Spirit has her snout up his bum "inspecting" him. I so admire his patience with her ....
    That is absolutely shocking weather you have! I'm glad all is well. How are you feeling?

    I think Scout could relate very well to Bobby Batty is constantly at him too! I wish I had the same amount of patience with people sometimes

  6. #1976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angela's Gone Batty View Post
    That is absolutely shocking weather you have! I'm glad all is well. How are you feeling?

    I think Scout could relate very well to Bobby Batty is constantly at him too! I wish I had the same amount of patience with people sometimes
    And would you believe it .. very little wind & the sun has come out now !!

    Here is the pic I just took of Scout propped next to my PC. See that look. It says "I say. Bloody inconvenient that weather today what !!" Mind you, Spirit is still trying to "fuss" with him, is just out of sight & Scout is clearly not in the mood ....


  7. #1977
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    767

    Default

    I just got home. I've been at the hairdressers in the city. On my way in, I was on the tram in Bourke St when the storm hit. I got stuck on the tram for half an hour on the corner of Bourke & Elizabeth Sts (in the mall). The mall & Elizabeth St flooded - the water was so high it started coming in the tram!!!!!

    Found out while i was at the hairdressers (in Collins St) that cars were floating down King St!

    Have just gathered together some candles, torches, etc because Round 2 is apparently coming...

  8. #1978

    Default

    Holy crap Mate !!! I saw the news. It looked very bad in Melbourne city central. Must have been pretty high to have got inside your tram sweetie !!!

    Erm ... ... round 2 ?? When's that supposed to happen ?? I just went out the back door, noticed my guttering was starting buckle under the weight of water and hail & have sent his nibs up a ladder to clear things off the roof before the next "session". He's now shovelling a sh!t load of hail off the flat section of our roof.

    Not to put a too finer point on things, but I think I may have just underestimated the damage to my house by just a "tad". Oh well, that's what insurance is for I suppose.

    Let's get our priorites straight folks. All humans & fur kids accounted for. Mish is incredibly stressed, but she'll live. All treats ingredients processed so far are in perfect condition. PC for communicating with you guys & processing orders is working. The rest is just "detail"

  9. #1979
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    Holy crap Mate !!! I saw the news. It looked very bad in Melbourne city central. Must have been pretty high to have got inside your tram sweetie !!!

    Erm ... ... round 2 ?? When's that supposed to happen ?? I just went out the back door, noticed my guttering was starting buckle under the weight of water and hail & have sent his nibs up a ladder to clear things off the roof before the next "session". He's now shovelling a sh!t load of hail off the flat section of our roof.

    Not to put a too finer point on things, but I think I may have just underestimated the damage to my house by just a "tad". Oh well, that's what insurance is for I suppose.

    Let's get our priorites straight folks. All humans & fur kids accounted for. Mish is incredibly stressed, but she'll live. All treats ingredients processed so far are in perfect condition. PC for communicating with you guys & processing orders is working. The rest is just "detail"

    I think it's passed GSDs, it wasn't too bad, just a bit of rain & thunder. Keeping an eye on BOM website though...

    Yikes, hope your house isn't toooo bad! Insurance is a bloody good thing hey!

    Yeah it was certainly an adventure on the tram! My "furkids" have been home with OH all afternoon, they're a tad stressed too, and they're not normally bother by storms at all. I think it might be because OH and I are a bit worried too.

    At least we're getting lots of much needed rain!

  10. #1980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie & Bella's mum View Post
    I think it's passed GSDs, it wasn't too bad, just a bit of rain & thunder. Keeping an eye on BOM website though...

    Yikes, hope your house isn't toooo bad! Insurance is a bloody good thing hey!

    Yeah it was certainly an adventure on the tram! My "furkids" have been home with OH all afternoon, they're a tad stressed too, and they're not normally bother by storms at all. I think it might be because OH and I are a bit worried too.

    At least we're getting lots of much needed rain!
    What an adventure !! I can watch the BOM website all I like, but it ain't gonna change what happens.

    We've just been outside with the dogs. Trust Mish .... as soon as she got outside, she got stuck into the fly trap unit that was blown off the house .... full of flies. ERGH That dog is disgusting sometimes.

    The rain will only be good if it's gone into the catchment areas.

    I would normally work now, but I think I'll take a break for the rest of the night. I'm still not feeling the best, so I think I'll crash on the couch & cuddle with my kiddies while vegging watching mindless tellie. Still not interested in food ....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •