Page 191 of 304 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 3039

Thread: The Chat Place...

  1. #1901
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    QLD Australia
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    Sweetie, I'm only as nice, well mannered & considerate as my dogs have taught me how to be.
    If your well-mannered dogs teach my hyper little Mollie the 'how to', I'd be set and be a lovely person aswell
    © Demi's Blog ©
    Mollie; ChihuahuaXWestie; MY sunshine.xo

  2. #1902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    Ah Jess ... I go to a 10 o'clock training class with Spirit, she makes me look good as a handler & I soar with the eagles with my over inflated ego of my own importance. I take Tara at 11, people look at me & have a look of "What tha ?" on their face ....... and I thank Tara for keeping me grounded.
    That was a very wise post GSDs4Ever...You must be a monk or a nun, you're so full of wisdom

  3. #1903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demi View Post
    If your well-mannered dogs teach my hyper little Mollie the 'how to', I'd be set and be a lovely person aswell
    I didn't say my dogs were well mannered .... they've just taught me how to be that way.

  4. #1904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicat View Post
    That was a very wise post GSDs4Ever...You must be a monk or a nun, you're so full of wisdom
    Any "wisedom" I've gained is totally because of Zena, Max, Mish, Tara, Scout & Spirit. Left to my own devices & without having known these beautiful creatures, I'd probably be an incredibly vacuous, self centered person, totally absorbed with fullfilling hedonistic, self serving whims without any regard for the effect I may have on another living creature.

    Animals "call you" on your bad behaviour & they make you live in the present 24/7.

  5. #1905
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    I really did my chop with SS13 this afternoon. I so lost it it was scary. I'm not a person who yells but this afternoon I did.

    Unbeknownst to me on the weekends he goes to his mothers on a Sunday afternoon his mother drives him to my mothers place not far from his school and they drop off his school bag etc so that he doesn't have to carry it the 10min walk from his mothers to the station and then the 5 minute walk from the station to school.

    Yesterday she raced back home from a friends place only for them not to turn up.

    I didn't know they were doing this. I told mum it's not her place to be waiting around for them.

    I know he's a lazy child but this is ridiculous. I was just so ticked off about it, not really sure why, it just does.
    Last edited by mouseandchicken; 03-01-2010 at 05:20 PM.

  6. #1906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mouseandchicken View Post
    I really did my chop with SS13 this afternoon. I so lost it it was scary. I'm not a person who yells but this afternoon I did.

    Unbeknownst to me on the weekends he goes to his mothers on a Sunday afternoon his mother drives him to my mothers place not far from his school and they drop off his school bag etc so that he doesn't have to carry it the 10min walk from his mothers to the station and then the 5 minute walk from the station to school.

    Yesterday she raced back home from a friends place only for them not to turn up.

    I didn't know they were doing this. I told mum it's not her place to be waiting around for them.

    I know he's a lazy child but this is ridiculous. I was just so ticked off about it, not really sure why, it just does.
    You should have been informed that this was happening, but, by the same token, it sounds like your mum is trying to be a good nanna/granny for your SS13. I think everyone gets ticked off about something sometime. I think one of your concerns seems to be that your mum had to leave her friends place to rush home only to be left waiting for SS13 and his mum!

  7. #1907
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Teenagers are so lazy sometimes. Too lazy even to consider anyone else but them and their world. Sigh.

    Ooh, I've got to lie down. Used the slow cooker and I am so full I can hardly walk. Ate too much, but it was so yummy, and my son is ecstatic as he doesn't have to wash a frypan. Yep, lazy too. Lol.

  8. #1908
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,822

    Default

    Which one did you cook DA?

    I've had a lovely weekend off away from everything! Turned off the phones (not by choice), turned off the internet (by choice), refused to answer the door when MIL turned up un-announced. She then went to meet hubby I love not having the phones on! Definitely saved my butt on Sat! Hubby got lectured though... Apparently he's supposed to be able to read her mind and know in advance when she's coming up for a surprise inspection.... Oops, I mean visit!

    Batty got two baths today. First was just a warm rinse off, second was a complete shampoo... My backyard has decided to flood, again, and Batty is well over his fear of water. Plus side is that I found out he likes the hair dryer! He kept pawing it and looking at me when I stopped drying him!

    Will now be going backwards to catch up on the chit chat and news!

  9. #1909
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,822

    Default

    This weather has me in a rather bad mood at the moment

    I currently have a waterfall in my backyard (there's not supposed to be one), the main part of the lawn has turned into a swimming pool for Batty, and he keeps getting himself covered in mud so he comes in, gets rinsed off and dried off only to go out two hours later to do it again...

    Anyone else affected by the weather?

  10. #1910

    Default

    I'm just watching "Sunrise" at the moment. HUGE rains up your way, so I understand your frustration.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •