Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: I"m Back!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkay View Post
    I'm afraid i think they amount to the same thing, why can't it just be I disagree with your viewpoint.

    Discussions can become heated and not everyone is the same with politeness, look at some other posters here at times. I would much rather be told that the view I hold is "moronic" than being called a moron, encompassing my whole self, all viewpoints and my intellectual capability.

    It was only used as an extreme to get my point across. I have never seen it posted on boards.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, Qld
    Posts
    909

    Default

    imo what the offender did as in writing & posting hate mail to deceased Australian service personal" families was bloody disgusting & not called for.
    Of course it was bloody disgusting and anyone who would do such a thing is a monster. No argument there. It was the fact Malinois dumped them all in one basket when only one offender was to blame.

    If we're not careful this post will get deleted also which is why I don't think Malinois should have bought it up again. Poor judgement.
    Last edited by Tkay; 10-28-2009 at 05:12 PM.
    The best things in life, aren't things

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kewarra Beach, Cairns
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkay View Post
    Do you not think war widows post was deleted for a reason! And yet you feel the need to bring it up again. Even when Choppa asked me what post was deleted i thought it prudent to reply via pm so as not to bring up the subject again.

    To the others who did not see the thread some of the answers were very inflammatory, hence the very swift deletion my Morgan. I'm sure it would not have got deleted for no reason. And i still maintain your original post, Malinois, was misleading and not factually correct.
    I"m also a member of an Arachnid & reptile forum & nobody had a problem there. Again I am sorry if I offended anyone with that, wasn"t my intention though.......I must agree with aussiefloyd though.BTW, how did I put them all in one basket when my best mate of many years is MUSLIM?????
    Last edited by Malinois-72; 10-28-2009 at 11:25 AM.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, Qld
    Posts
    909

    Default

    I have explained in a pm exactly how you put them all in the same basket ( ok perhaps not all, but you referred to a whole group of people instead of just the offender)

    But I did explain this at the time!
    The best things in life, aren't things

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    SE QLD
    Posts
    845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Di_dee1 View Post
    You sticking around means I have to shiver at your avitar every post you make, You never know, you may help to desensitise me.
    I was thinking that also Di_Dee. LOL. Welcome back Malinois.
    The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kewarra Beach, Cairns
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dogsrule View Post
    I was thinking that also Di_Dee. LOL. Welcome back Malinois.
    I can only hope, besides its only another four legs. Whats so scary about another four legs???

  7. #17

    Default

    Oh god .
    He's back.

    *grabs the Mortein *

    4 legs ?
    I'll show you 4 legs !



    And re that post that I didn't see , although some did not have a problem with it,there were some members that did for whatever personal reasons they might have.
    Also the fact that Morgan thought it best it went to cyberspace is enough reason for it to be left alone. Morgan is a very fair,very tolerant Admin so lets show a little respect and appreciation to him and those members that the post upset by not making a hoo haa over it again.

    I'm not saying dont post anything that might be a little contraversial ,just if a member seems to have a problem then try to explain your point of view on it calmy and rationaly .
    GageDesign Pet Photography
    Site still in construction so will post link when it's finished.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malinois-72 View Post
    I can only hope, besides its only another four legs. Whats so scary about another four legs???
    Dunno, just dunno Just eeerkkkkk, it moves. My eye just gets drawn there. Is there a shudder emote? lol.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kewarra Beach, Cairns
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoppaChop View Post
    Oh god .
    He's back.

    *grabs the Mortein *

    4 legs ?
    I'll show you 4 legs !



    And re that post that I didn't see , although some did not have a problem with it,there were some members that did for whatever personal reasons they might have.
    Also the fact that Morgan thought it best it went to cyberspace is enough reason for it to be left alone. Morgan is a very fair,very tolerant Admin so lets show a little respect and appreciation to him and those members that the post upset by not making a hoo haa over it again.

    I'm not saying dont post anything that might be a little contraversial ,just if a member seems to have a problem then try to explain your point of view on it calmy and rationaly .
    HA!! That cracks me up!! As for the other topic, yeah, I"m way over it & I do see what you mean. Morgan must be cool, I"m still here!!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,581

    Default

    I think it's more like Morgan is busy and catches up eventually... so just because something stays for a day doesn't mean it's ok... I never saw the war widows thread so I won't comment...

    I suspect that the kinds of people who like spiders and reptiles enough to keep them at home as pets and belong to the relevant (internet) forums are a little bit different to the majority of people. So they may be misunderstood more often than is fair. And human social structure tends to encourage conformity and discourage any difference. I find this irritating but it's like a road hazard in the journey of life - you have to work around it.

    I like difference and variety in people and life philosophies. Doesn't mean I'm about to keep lizards in the house as pets on purpose though but I can definitely relate to people who have unusual ways of looking at the world. I get called weird a lot and I think it's a good thing - which is just another trait that makes me weird.

    Now I will have to go find the bit about "reading your dog" and maybe start a new thread to find the answer... There's lots about my puppy dog that I don't quite get right, and lots I do know, and lots that seem obvious to me but some owners don't understand at all. Much to learn and share.

    Sometimes to avoid an internet fight - it's best to ignore the comment that annoyed/attacked you and assume that not everyone on the forum thinks the same way. Hope you found the ignore function for when you need it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •