Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Another Cat Portrait

  1. #1

    Wink Another Cat Portrait

    Just finished this one...his name is Freddie the son of a wild rescue cat, who with lots of TLC has now become nice and friendly. His mum was born at a rubbish depot and was pregnant at 6 months. Workers at the depot were having bets to see who could run over the most cats. A nice soul I know rescued the girl, and she's the most loved cat I know. All her kittens went to nice homes, but Freddie got returned after a couple of months because he knocked over some ornaments when left at home on his own.
    What's wrong with people?


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    197

    Default

    beautiful!
    yes people are idiots.
    I didnt know a baby would cry
    Didnt think i would need tro excersise a small dog
    I didnt think the snake would bite me if I picked it up....
    Wish I had some of that talent

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Wow! It's beautiful!!! I love the eyes!! Want to paint Ziggy??

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    538

    Default

    Amazing work there Magdalena, now... 2 questions!

    1. Could I commision you to do a painting for me?

    2. If I sent 3 individual photos of our dogs (once puppy comes home) could you paint them onto one painting?

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ERINAH View Post
    beautiful!
    yes people are idiots.
    I didnt know a baby would cry
    Didnt think i would need tro excersise a small dog
    I didnt think the snake would bite me if I picked it up....
    Wish I had some of that talent
    My thoughts exactly ! oh..and thanks

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hippo View Post
    Wow! It's beautiful!!! I love the eyes!! Want to paint Ziggy??
    Thanks Hippo
    I do commissions all the time so yes I'd love to.
    If you ever want anything done just PM me for more details.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodiesGirl View Post
    Amazing work there Magdalena, now... 2 questions!

    1. Could I commision you to do a painting for me?

    2. If I sent 3 individual photos of our dogs (once puppy comes home) could you paint them onto one painting?
    Thanks sooo much GG !
    and yes I'd love to paint your pup. Just PM me for more details.


    I hope this is allowed on the forum.....maybe it should be in a diff section, selling was not my intention....but ....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •