Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 61

Thread: Mully's Story RIP Beautiful Girl Xx

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,581

    Default

    I can't believe you bred an aggressive dog in the first place. Very responsible indeed!! Way to help the breed you love.

    You appeared to ignore/turn a blind eye to every very serious 'warning' that the bitch gave you.

    Honesty what did you expect??? I'm very surprised that the puppies survived at all. Poor darlings.
    I don't feel/look like an idiot at all... I'm not the one getting my knickers in a knot over some comment made on an OLD thread.
    Yes you are.

  2. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeTheDeedNotTheBreed View Post
    I do not expect to always hear what I want. I do however expect people to know the full story before they judge someone. In my opinion if you don't know the full story, then dont make comment on such a sensitive subject.

    Oh and by the way, one more things - I wouldnt class other forum members as friends if I were you either, especiall since you have what a post count of 2??? And both of those are in this thread??? Doesnt exactly look that great on your part!
    This is the first thread I felt the need to comment on since joining. Is my post count really that relavant here? Does it mean that I don't know dogs or am not allowed to comment on a thread about a dog?

    I don't join forums to make friends. I have plenty IRL. I join them because the subject is interesting to me and like to discuss things that perhaps my real life friends don't find that facinating.

    Point taken about not knowing the full story. I shall go back and research and find out the whole story.

    Sensitive subjects will spark debate and friction. I may not like what someone says but I repect their right to say it.

  3. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
    Yes you are.
    Nope... no knickers knotted here!!

    I simply wrote how I felt about the story posted.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    1,428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames View Post
    This is the first thread I felt the need to comment on since joining. Is my post count really that relavant here? Does it mean that I don't know dogs or am not allowed to comment on a thread about a dog?

    I don't join forums to make friends. I have plenty IRL. I join them because the subject is interesting to me and like to discuss things that perhaps my real life friends don't find that facinating.

    Point taken about not knowing the full story. I shall go back and research and find out the whole story.

    Sensitive subjects will spark debate and friction. I may not like what someone says but I repect their right to say it.
    What is there to debate??? She was abused, I rescued her whilst she was pregnant, she attacked a pup, she wasnt speyed as required, she got pregnant again, attacked 2 puppies, both of her owners and the other 2 dogs! SHE GOT PTS........................END OF DEBATE!

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,581

    Default

    "IRL"

    "In Real Life".

    Like you're imagining this forum and it's all fiction.

    I tend to write "face to face" friends where you write "IRL". There's some overlap in my world. I meet and chat with plenty of forum posters face to face as well as via the internet.

    What you know or don't know about dogs is not relevant, you are very ignorant on this specific topic and have made that clear to those of us who have read the whole story across several threads from the beginning. From what I've read so far of yours, it does seem like you join forums to attack people. And your vast knowledge of dogs which you have not yet shared at all, is going to be discounted against your nasty attitude.

  6. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
    "IRL"

    "In Real Life".

    Like you're imagining this forum and it's all fiction.

    I tend to write "face to face" friends where you write "IRL". There's some overlap in my world. I meet and chat with plenty of forum posters face to face as well as via the internet.

    What you know or don't know about dogs is not relevant, you are very ignorant on this specific topic and have made that clear to those of us who have read the whole story across several threads from the beginning. From what I've read so far of yours, it does seem like you join forums to attack people. And your vast knowledge of dogs which you have not yet shared at all, is going to be discounted against your nasty attitude.
    I join forums to attack people???? That actually made me laugh out loud. Make assumptions much?? I am a member of a couple of forums and I have never been accused of attacking anyone.

    Congratulations on writing 'face to face' instead of IRL . Very important point to make. I'm not sure what your point is to be honest. Are you better than me because I write IRL and you don't?

    Like I said to the OP, I will go back and do my research and read the whole story. If I have said anything out of turn then I will apologise.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hawkesbury, NSW
    Posts
    2,001

    Default

    JJames, yes you have every right to comment on threads, and lively debate on the forum is welcomed. However you seem to have missed the fact that Judge was and still is very upset about what happened - your comments are insensitive.

    In My Home Dog Minding
    www.greyhoundrescue.com.au

  8. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreysAreGreat View Post
    JJames, yes you have every right to comment on threads, and lively debate on the forum is welcomed. However you seem to have missed the fact that Judge was and still is very upset about what happened - your comments are insensitive.
    I said how I felt after reading the thread.

    I understand that he/she is very upset. Who wouldn't be? It was an horrific situation all round.

    What I wrote may be insensitive but everyone has differing opinions. I wrote my opinion and it is what it is.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, australia
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    Hey Judge, you have to remember that those who know what happened and what you all went through have been your support. If someone comes along and posts something from a story they have skimmed through, you have no say over that, but what you do have, is the ability to roll your eyes and ignore.

    The upset and anguish you felt living through this sad situation is more than enough for anyone to cope with. Don't let the comments of someone who "pops" in and who is obviously very comfortable with being so opinionated distress you further. You know the truth, you know the facts, YOU have had to deal with the whole situation.....be kind to yourself and let it go.

    RIP Mully......and all of our beloved furkids who have left this plain this year
    SPR fosters:Rowland, Matrix, Mia, Arizona, Romeo, Wrinkles, George, Molly, Su Lin, Ellie, Charlie, Charlotte, Lulu, Montana http://www.sharpeirescue.com.au

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    1,428

    Default

    I only wanted you....


    They say memories are golden
    well maybe that is true
    I never wanted memories,
    I only wanted you.

    A million times I needed you,
    a million times I cried.
    If love alone could have saved you
    you never would have died.

    In life I loved you dearly,
    In death I love you still.
    In my heart you hold a place
    no one could ever fill.

    If tears could build a stairway
    and heartache make a lane,
    I'd walk the path to heaven
    and bring you back again.

    Our family chain is broken,
    and nothing seems the same.
    But as God calls us one by one,
    the chain will link again.

    --- Anonymous ---


    Everyday my heart breaks, thinking of you. Missing you always girl xx

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •