Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: I so miss my babies

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Thanks for sharing and I am so sorry to hear that the nervous one has gone. Hope your other baby can come to oz without any difficulty. One big family will be united, how exciting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Asrais View Post
    Hi Ella

    I can really relate to your story - I moved from Ireland 3 years ago, leaving my two dogs with my mum. They became her dogs and she really needed the company when we left, but it really is heart breaking.

    We decided to leave our dogs, because they were old and one of them had a dodgy temperament around men, I remember being afraid that she would bite someone in quarantine and never make it out, plus she was so high strung that I didn't feel she would survive all the upheaval. We couldn't separate them and mum wanted to keep them, they had a safe loving home. It broke my heart, but we left them behind.

    Since then, one has passed away (the nervous one) and mum may be moving here herself, so the surviving dog may get his trip to Oz after all.

  2. #12

    Default

    ella are you shour your dog will cope we do have a differnt climet to were the dogs are
    here it goes from hot to cold like that and some days its rilly hot and others its rilly cold where the dogs are its differnt
    If you are reading this then you're doing just fine as to
    I'm not going to tell ya I lost the ' , . ? ! " Keys to my head
    No grammar no problem I don't know how to fly it any way Bye

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    10

    Default

    I am not sure, but I will find the best time for them to come, like April/May or Oct/Nov, at least the temperature is about the same. Besides, I am very used to the climate here, I hated the cold. If I can, my dogs can too, they are strong babies. I hope they will be happier here given that there is much more green and much better air. Not sure if you've been to China before, you have no idea how polluted some cities are.

    Quote Originally Posted by ruby mc nugget View Post
    ella are you shour your dog will cope we do have a differnt climet to were the dogs are
    here it goes from hot to cold like that and some days its rilly hot and others its rilly cold where the dogs are its differnt

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BrisVagas
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Oh My.
    What a sad sad story.
    I hope you bring them home soon.
    This would truly be heart breaking.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southern NSW
    Posts
    3,784

    Default

    Gorgeous dogs.....hope you can do the best by them and you, good luck

    We were always lucky we travelled overseas to different countries a lot from country to country..All our dogs always came, as did a couple of horses. But when it came to getting into Australia we suddenly had Quarantine. All the dogs but one did fine and did well. Our oldest dog sadly passed away, no fault of anyone, just age............

    In Europe and the USA/Canada it is easy, the dogs have a health passport
    Pets are forever

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Thank you and I hope so too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Lady View Post
    Oh My.
    What a sad sad story.
    I hope you bring them home soon.
    This would truly be heart breaking.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Thank you!

    Your dogs and horses are very lucky and they are used to travel which is good!

    I just hope my dog can cope emotionally....
    Quote Originally Posted by newfsie View Post
    Gorgeous dogs.....hope you can do the best by them and you, good luck

    We were always lucky we travelled overseas to different countries a lot from country to country..All our dogs always came, as did a couple of horses. But when it came to getting into Australia we suddenly had Quarantine. All the dogs but one did fine and did well. Our oldest dog sadly passed away, no fault of anyone, just age............

    In Europe and the USA/Canada it is easy, the dogs have a health passport

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •