Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 326

Thread: GSD's4Ever Photos

  1. #191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laura77 View Post
    ok fine i knew we brought a king size bed for a reason Tara il spoon you anyday!
    I'm sure you could have Tara over for a play date, but she'll eventually want to come home ... king sized bed or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masha View Post
    i'll spoon Spirit anyday......... but she'll have to fit on my single bed (grr she better not steal the covers )
    You really don't know my Spirit all that well, do you ?? Spirit doesn't "share" very well at all. Spirit will steal your doona AND kick you off your bed for her own comfort.

    As much as you all dream about pinching Tara & Spirit .... they live at Treat Central ... and that's where their "heart's content" lies. Come visit them any time you like. They'll love you all very much ... while you visit. But be aware ...

    My "heart" is with them always ... from the moment we wake, until we are all exhausted from our day's endeavour's.

    They are my greatest challenge, and yet they are my greatest achievement ...
    They are my champions in life and yet they "ground" me with their honesty ....
    They have angels wings and yet they have the devil about them ...
    They love me ... despite my faults, because they know I'm a "work in progress" ...and they're prepared to be patient until I get it right .....

    So thank you my beautiful "girls". I wouldn't be who I am today without you.

  2. #192

    Default

    Hey Lynnie....

    check out this pic of Spirit...

    Caption.. umm something along the lines of.. hey Tara hurry up or we will be late for bingo at the RSL ?????????


  3. #193
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    what a gorgeous post

  4. #194
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    1,428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    My "heart" is with them always ... from the moment we wake, until we are all exhausted from our day's endeavour's.

    They are my greatest challenge, and yet they are my greatest achievement ...
    They are my champions in life and yet they "ground" me with their honesty ....
    They have angels wings and yet they have the devil about them ...
    They love me ... despite my faults, because they know I'm a "work in progress" ...and they're prepared to be patient until I get it right .....

    So thank you my beautiful "girls". I wouldn't be who I am today without you.
    Wow GSD!!! What a heartfelt post......would you mind adding it to the "beautiful poems and quotations" sticky thread? I think it is in General forum?! I think it is well worthy of being in there!

    The bold part....well.....this is how I feel EVERY SINGLE DAY about my girl even if sometimes it feels like we take 2 steps forward and 10 steps backward.

    BTW I think Bailey would love Mish!!! Pssstttt.......hint hint......I LOVE MISH!!!

  5. #195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Floyd View Post
    Hey Lynnie....

    check out this pic of Spirit...

    Caption.. umm something along the lines of.. hey Tara hurry up or we will be late for bingo at the RSL ?????????

    That's a "classic" mate. Spirit looks like a "Poodle with an agenda". I love it !!! I have to post this one as well .. you are so clever.

    You realise of course that there's a "market" for this type of thing. If you & I find it funny ..... $$$$$$

  6. #196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeTheDeedNotTheBreed View Post
    Wow GSD!!! What a heartfelt post......would you mind adding it to the "beautiful poems and quotations" sticky thread? I think it is in General forum?! I think it is well worthy of being in there!

    The bold part....well.....this is how I feel EVERY SINGLE DAY about my girl even if sometimes it feels like we take 2 steps forward and 10 steps backward.

    BTW I think Bailey would love Mish!!! Pssstttt.......hint hint......I LOVE MISH!!!
    Matey ... you just take what you'd like from my post. I cried as I wrote it, because that's how I feel about my girls. It's a "fire & forget" as far as I'm concerned.

  7. #197

    Default

    OK .... AF ... those 2 "frames" of my girls you just set up .... have now gone viral. I've posted them on my FB page & people are LOVING them.

  8. #198
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    GSDs... you have facebook? Your cool status just zoomed up (not that you werent cool before, this just makes you cooler )

  9. #199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Masha View Post
    GSDs... you have facebook? Your cool status just zoomed up (not that you werent cool before, this just makes you cooler )
    Yes, I'm on FB. What is "cool status" ?

  10. #200

    Default

    Lynnie...

    This needs a caption, pretty please


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •