Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Show Us Your Nose :)

  1. #1

    Default Show Us Your Nose :)

    There doesn't seem to be a lot of pic's added lately so I thought I would start a thread with a topic which everyone can post in. All you have to do is post a cute/funny pic of your dog/s nose


    Rafeal's Milk Nose

    008.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Hi Julieanne

    Thought I'd add Ruby's wet nose - I took her out in the car with me and while we were waiting at the red light I took a quick photo on my phone and she zoomed her head from looking out the window to give me a wet nose kiss

    Ruby's nose.jpg

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by findeb View Post
    Hi Julieanne

    Thought I'd add Ruby's wet nose - I took her out in the car with me and while we were waiting at the red light I took a quick photo on my phone and she zoomed her head from looking out the window to give me a wet nose kiss

    Ruby's nose.jpg
    What a sweetie

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    VIC
    Posts
    2,962

    Default

    Koda's nose

    Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 8.44.31 AM.jpg

    Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 8.45.31 AM.jpg

    Dodge is a bit camera shy, this is the best i have

    IMG_8297.jpg

  5. #5

    Default

    Some photos I found of noses ! Of course - they are only brown noses - but .....

    Frosted nose:
    Cute Frosted GSP Nose .jpg

    L-R cousin, pup, mum
    Cute GSP Noses .jpg

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RileyJ View Post
    Some photos I found of noses ! Of course - they are only brown noses - but .....

    Frosted nose:
    Cute Frosted GSP Nose .jpg

    L-R cousin, pup, mum
    Cute GSP Noses .jpg
    A nose is a nose so long as it serves it's purpose

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Toowoomba, QLD
    Posts
    1,226

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maddogdodge View Post
    Koda's nose

    Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 8.44.31 AM.jpg

    Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 8.45.31 AM.jpg

    Dodge is a bit camera shy, this is the best i have

    IMG_8297.jpg
    Haha, Koda is smiley dog, Dodge is gorgeous... very cute noses

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Riley it took me a while to see the first nose love puppy noses...

    Kirsty it looks like Molly's been having fun with her nose!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •