Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 373

Thread: Staffordshire Bull Terrier's

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Victoria
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Click the "error" link for the info. Error
    Topdog collars (formerly Soverencraft.)
    www.soverencraft.com
    info@soverencraft.com

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    47

    Default

    I have 4 staffords and hopefully a litter on the way.
    Our first stafford was Kimba. SHe is my darling and my heart dog. A one in a million.

    ANd now the Ode man. He is a super boy with a heart of gold

    And Cynda. SHe is from Kimba's first litter. Cynda is a beautiful girl who loves to show and is not backward in telling you whats on her mind,lol.

    And now we have Phina, the devil child,haha

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Victoria
    Posts
    151

    Default

    They are beautiful pics - Kimba has a great smile!
    Topdog collars (formerly Soverencraft.)
    www.soverencraft.com
    info@soverencraft.com

  4. #304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemanakah View Post
    I have 4 staffords and hopefully a litter on the way.
    Our first stafford was Kimba. SHe is my darling and my heart dog. A one in a million.

    ANd now the Ode man. He is a super boy with a heart of gold

    And Cynda. SHe is from Kimba's first litter. Cynda is a beautiful girl who loves to show and is not backward in telling you whats on her mind,lol.

    And now we have Phina, the devil child,haha
    aww what very smoochable gorgeoues Stafford's, i luv Cynda's colour markings

    ohhhh if you ever want to "adopt out" the naughty devil child PHINA, then you can always send her to me...
    Last edited by Aussie Floyd; 02-26-2010 at 02:53 PM.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Victoria
    Posts
    151

    Default

    I dunno, I reckon she even looks like a handful! LOL
    Topdog collars (formerly Soverencraft.)
    www.soverencraft.com
    info@soverencraft.com

  6. #306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soverencraft View Post
    I dunno, I reckon she even looks like a handful! LOL
    ohh Chris... your prob is that your just used to SWF doggies that are dormant, i reckon you should get a "REAL MANS" dog
    Last edited by Aussie Floyd; 02-26-2010 at 03:12 PM.

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    47

    Default

    HAha. Well Phina has actually quietened down alot since my mum has been staying here. My mum has bad back problems and needs a walking stick, and our little 'Devil Phina' will actually sit at her feet or under her chair and is always around mum. She must know that mum is not good and wants to comfort her.

  8. #308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemanakah View Post
    HAha. Well Phina has actually quietened down alot since my mum has been staying here. My mum has bad back problems and needs a walking stick, and our little 'Devil Phina' will actually sit at her feet or under her chair and is always around mum. She must know that mum is not good and wants to comfort her.
    aww bless, what a sweet heart Phina is, good girl for comforting Nana, you are truly worth THE NANNY DOG title.

    PS, i think you mummy should call you ANGEL PHINA.

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    47

    Default

    I have recently received emails from the so-called 'DNA POLICE'
    Saturday 27th February 2010 9:22:14 am
    from: David Johnson (areyoudnatesting@hotmail.com)

    This May Concern you,

    Upon research of L2-HGA carriers in Australia, ******** (name has been deleted by me) has been found to produce Staffords with the L2 carrier status. It’s been noted that your *********(name been deleted by me) hasn’t been DNA tested for HC or L2-HGA. ***** (name been deleted by me) is under grave threat of being an L2-HGA carrier, you should get ***** tested immediately, just to make sure!



    Do the right thing, stop buying untested dogs, stop picking so called 'show dogs' at 8 weeks of age and don’t use untested sires.
    Yours in DNA Testing,
    DNA Testing Police

    email number 2
    Sunday 28th February 2010 2:14:58 PM
    from: David Johnson (areyoudnatesting@hotmail.com)

    This Does Concern You,





    I DON'T THINK YOU GET IT!



    From your none response, I would have to assume your ********* isn't tested for either L2-HGA or HC? I believe I'm right and you know I'm right. Get ****** tested!
    Please click on the link below and MAYBE you'll get a better understanding.
    Error

    Yours in DNA Testing,

    DNA Testing Police

    I have been on to the Genetic Technology of Australia and they have stated that there is no such organisation as 'DNA TESTING POLICE' and have no knowledge of this supposed 'David Johnson'
    It appears that someone lacks the balls to come out in the open and needs to hide behind a ficticious name.
    For everyone's information all my dogs are tested clear.

    What do people think of this and has anyone else received simular bullying emails?

  10. #310

    Default

    Hi HEM..

    I read your post on BBO & i'm stunned that there's someone out sending such stupid emails out to SBT breeders etc.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •