Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Saying Hello

  1. #1

    Default Saying Hello

    forgot to say hi and show off my puppies

    Sharing our house are the dogs
    7.5yr old Penny (mini Dachshund x)


    4.5yr old Mojo (purebred pug adopted 3 mths ago)


    and 2 ducks, 4 chickens (with more chicks soon) and lots of wallabies and other wildlife

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Welcome to the Forum Penny

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pennyroyal View Post
    forgot to say hi and show off my puppies

    Sharing our house are the dogs
    7.5yr old Penny (mini Dachshund x)


    4.5yr old Mojo (purebred pug adopted 3 mths ago)


    and 2 ducks, 4 chickens (with more chicks soon) and lots of wallabies and other wildlife
    Not to pick favourites but...I PLAN TO STEAL MOJO!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kewarra Beach, Cairns
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Very cute pooches!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, australia
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    hmmmm, my childhood dog was a dachshund named Penny!! and I am wondering if I recognise Mojo?!?!?! Is he a Victorian adoption??

    Welcome to the forum Pennyroyal
    SPR fosters:Rowland, Matrix, Mia, Arizona, Romeo, Wrinkles, George, Molly, Su Lin, Ellie, Charlie, Charlotte, Lulu, Montana http://www.sharpeirescue.com.au

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    I just love everyone's pics, I want a new camera for xmas, make that my birthday, now just to convince hubby.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneygotpierced View Post
    Not to pick favourites but...I PLAN TO STEAL MOJO!!!
    She'd probably come home with you too if you offered her cooked steak

    Quote Originally Posted by Shar Pei Rescue Victoria View Post
    hmmmm, my childhood dog was a dachshund named Penny!! and I am wondering if I recognise Mojo?!?!?! Is he a Victorian adoption??

    Welcome to the forum Pennyroyal
    She was from Victoria but she's from a reg. breeder not a rescue.

    Thanks for the welcome

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,561

    Default

    Anyone who owns a Pug has got to be a great new member. Welcome.
    A pessimist sees the glass as half empty;
    An optimist sees the glass as half full;
    A realist just finishes the damn thing and refills it.

  9. #9

    Default

    Hi &

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SE Suburbs - Melbourne
    Posts
    487

    Default

    welcome, your dogs are gorgeous...
    Dogs Aren't Our Whole Lives, But They Make Our Lives Whole


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •