Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 129

Thread: Smack !!!

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Logan, Brisbane QLD
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Good for you,

    I'll get out what i put in & i'm quite happy with the well rounded animals i have. Same with the day i eventually have kids - i refuse to raise them the way the 'books' say to. I prefer to go off the advice of others - they maybe outdated, but they still work.

    I find people who try and 'push' their ideas onto me make me wanna run the other way. My animals aren't abused so i don't see what the problem is, i'll do as i see fit. They are after all.. not yours! Lol

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sunshine coast Qld
    Posts
    1,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oskar's mum View Post
    i went to the local bowls club with a girlfriend today, had a couple of light beers with my lunch, a yummy chicken schnitzel and chips, then got home, enjoy reading these controversial threads lol, quite entertaining...I know Jack squat about obedience, so I don't have much else to say lol. Kids have swimming lessons soon, so I will have to get an update again after that lol.
    I with you Oskar, i have LESS than jack squat knowledge of training but enjoy the debate, nice safe thread as usual Sean Oh and girls drink scotch and coke, did you happen to have your dress on?
    The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mohandas Gandhi

  3. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuri_89 View Post
    Good for you,

    I'll get out what i put in & i'm quite happy with the well rounded animals i have. Same with the day i eventually have kids - i refuse to raise them the way the 'books' say to. I prefer to go off the advice of others - they maybe outdated, but they still work.

    I find people who try and 'push' their ideas onto me make me wanna run the other way. My animals aren't abused so i don't see what the problem is, i'll do as i see fit. They are after all.. not yours! Lol
    I find that a bit ironic considering the rather vitriolic way you've been slamming people who disagree with you You've been more than happy to judge and make assumptions about the way my dogs behave.

    Nothing I've posted here comes out of a book, just experience.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sunshine coast Qld
    Posts
    1,121

    Default

    I will say my little fellow when just getting the hang of lifting the leg, had a really bad habit of "cocking his leg" on anything or anyone. His targets included, but not limited to my lounge suite, my barb-que, my other dogs and yes...even my son. At the dog park, in front of a dozen people when he bent down to pat another dog, Egg lifted the leg on his back!

    As bad as that was, my son didnt know and I couldnt tell him as I couldnt stop laughing

    Anyway, i set about catching him in the act after that and when he went to lift the leg on the $1ooo lounge suite,i was right there and gave him a hard and fast whack on the arse mid stream, and walked away without saying anything.
    He tried it on at my daughters house and again i was lucky enough to be right there and did the same.

    He has never done it since and also has a healthy respect (scared) for the lounge as he thinks it was the lounge that got him, not me.....so funny
    The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mohandas Gandhi

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bundaberg QLD
    Posts
    3,301

    Default

    Girls drink scotch and coke ???.....where are these spirit ladies ??? I'd love to drink with some.

    Barcadi is white rum not scotch !!!!LOL. No dress either but the sexiest G banger i own and a hot pink boob tube.


    Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Education is important, but big biceps are more importanter ...
    DONT SIC YOUR DOGMA ON ME !

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sunshine coast Qld
    Posts
    1,121

    Default

    LMAO Sean, yup...i think we need pictures
    The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mohandas Gandhi

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Logan, Brisbane QLD
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Slamming people? Maybe you need to go back and re-read the thread.

    First of all the assumption of 'your dogs having you wrapped around their finger' is not being slammed. I will admit to it being an assumption which according to you must be incorrect - maybe you should post a video of your dogs working since your so bloody interested in ours, and set me straight

    Second of all if anybody is being slammed here, it is myself. I have been told i'm lazy & a 'nasty owner' by people who disagree with my methods. I think i'm quite entitled to stand up for myself and fight 'fire with fire' so to speak. If your gonna fling sh!t and me, i'm quite happy to fling it right back

  8. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuri_89 View Post
    Slamming people? Maybe you need to go back and re-read the thread.

    First of all the assumption of 'your dogs having you wrapped around their finger' is not being slammed. I will admit to it being an assumption which according to you must be incorrect - maybe you should post a video of your dogs working since your so bloody interested in ours, and set me straight
    Ok, sure. I'm still not sure how you would assume from my posts that my dogs aren't obedient?

    Daisy's first mock trial (novice) - YouTube

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Girls drink scotch and coke ???.....where are these spirit ladies ??? I'd love to drink with some.

    Barcadi is white rum not scotch !!!!LOL. No dress either but the sexiest G banger i own and a hot pink boob tube.
    Well, girls may drink scotch and coke, but women drink bourbon. On ice.

    Last edited by Pinkest; 05-24-2012 at 07:40 PM. Reason: wrong smiley!

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bundaberg QLD
    Posts
    3,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Ok, sure. I'm still not sure how you would assume from my posts that my dogs aren't obedient?

    Daisy's first mock trial (novice) - YouTube
    Dont wanna get involved in your little 'chat' between you girls .....but that was pretty bloody impressive Bec. Well done.!!


    Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Education is important, but big biceps are more importanter ...
    DONT SIC YOUR DOGMA ON ME !

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •