Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Trying to get into more regular posting!

  1. #1

    Talking Trying to get into more regular posting!

    Hey all,

    I'm not really new here; I just don't post much at all I just browse and lurk. I thought I'd try to get into the habit of regularly posting to add the the forum. Anyway here goes.

    You probably don't know, but I have a 9 month old miniature Dachshund Named "Elfie", she's black and tan, gorgeous, and cheeky as hell. She loves playing fetch, is naughty when she thinks she can get away with it and wets herself whenever I come home from school. I'll copy the image URL's to see if that works.

    http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...15489284_n.jpg
    http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...15589046_n.jpg
    http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...37617113_n.jpg
    http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...85922594_n.jpg

    I hope to keep you guys posted on her progress. I know we'll all be BEST FRIENDS!

  2. #2

    Default



    Just a tip(to save lazy people like me opening the pics), post the link to the pic with it between [img]link here[/img] and then even lazy people like me will see you bootiful pooch. Thanks for sharing!

  3. #3

    Default

    sorry, double post

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SE QLD
    Posts
    2,903

    Default

    Lol cute little girl. She looks cheeky too!

    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bundaberg QLD
    Posts
    3,301

    Default

    Dont be afraid to post......i post crap all the time and somtimes it amazes me where those posts or threads lead. I had no idea 2 of my recent threads would go crazy like they did. They where the QLD mastiff thread and the Show dog questions thread. Sure they went a little of topic eventually but thats cool...it was all very interesting and i learnt alot. Even silly stuff like my favourite old dog TV shows .......it just keeps the forum ticking along. I hate visiting the site and it says no new threads since your last visit.

    Elfie's a real cutey and i look forward to hearing all about her progress. Even if she's tears up a toy take a picture and share it with us or if your considering a diet change etc, etc. It's all good.


    Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Education is important, but big biceps are more importanter ...
    DONT SIC YOUR DOGMA ON ME !

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bundaberg QLD
    Posts
    3,301

    Default

    Oh and the 'show us ya mug' thread is always a favourite that needs regular updating. Dont be shy....!!


    Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Education is important, but big biceps are more importanter ...
    DONT SIC YOUR DOGMA ON ME !

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Hey there to you and Elfie. I post on here all the time, and if my laptop is working, I check several times a day.. I suppose i am somewhat of an addict hehe.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Dont be afraid to post......i post crap all the time and somtimes it amazes me where those posts or threads lead. I had no idea 2 of my recent threads would go crazy like they did. They where the QLD mastiff thread and the Show dog questions thread. Sure they went a little of topic eventually but thats cool...it was all very interesting and i learnt alot. Even silly stuff like my favourite old dog TV shows .......it just keeps the forum ticking along. I hate visiting the site and it says no new threads since your last visit.

    Elfie's a real cutey and i look forward to hearing all about her progress. Even if she's tears up a toy take a picture and share it with us or if your considering a diet change etc, etc. It's all good.
    Sean, are you sure your not a little old woman in disguise? lol

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Oh Lordy, what a cute little dog. Every time I see another dog I love the look of I add it to the list of breeds I want to get, don't think I'm going to live long enough!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bundaberg QLD
    Posts
    3,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oskar's mum View Post
    Sean, are you sure your not a little old woman in disguise? lol
    Nope....... but i have been known to dress up like a hot young one. Hence my refrence to the 'show us ya mug' thread. Will be a bit quiet next week...gotta full on week at work coming up...DOH !!


    Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Education is important, but big biceps are more importanter ...
    DONT SIC YOUR DOGMA ON ME !

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •