Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: Cocking and squatting.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Proud of his little man hey? I tell people my partner is still breastfeeding Oskar! Teeheehee!!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bundaberg QLD
    Posts
    3,301

    Default

    Thanks for the reply's guys......and just as i thought, there dosnt seem to be a real answer to it. I guess it must be up to what the individual dog feels the most comfortable doing.

    Strange animals they are at times... Somtimes i wish they could talk...it would make things easy but then again maybe thats why thier so special too.


    Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Education is important, but big biceps are more importanter ...
    DONT SIC YOUR DOGMA ON ME !

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadielee87 View Post
    Harley pees like a girl most of the time. He only cocks his leg if it's a tree or pole. Otherwise he does this gay little squat! He probably didn't cock his leg until he was maybe 10 months old! I was so proud, but then once he started peeing on everything I wished he never did!
    Jack's part gay too lol, if there's something to pee against he'll cock his leg but he's certainly not fussy

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    945

    Default

    LOL

    Breastfeeding is a pretty good expression to describe this relationship.... I wish I was constantly being told how handsome and smart and wonderful I am... *sigh*

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Thanks for the reply's guys......and just as i thought, there dosnt seem to be a real answer to it. I guess it must be up to what the individual dog feels the most comfortable doing.

    Strange animals they are at times... Somtimes i wish they could talk...it would make things easy but then again maybe thats why thier so special too.
    my bet is as he gets older he will start to cock his leg more and more

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mymatejack View Post
    Jack's part gay too lol, if there's something to pee against he'll cock his leg but he's certainly not fussy
    Oskar is bicurious i reckon, he tries to hump anything but he has a soft spot for male labradors lol.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bundaberg QLD
    Posts
    3,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mymatejack View Post
    my bet is as he gets older he will start to cock his leg more and more
    I'm hoping so mate ...i'll be proud as punch.


    Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Education is important, but big biceps are more importanter ...
    DONT SIC YOUR DOGMA ON ME !

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Logan, Brisbane QLD
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Molly has started this phase within the last two months where she now cocks her leg also. I think it has alot to do with her being around the two boys so now she copies them. It was hilarious the first couple of times now it's just getting embarrassing as most of the time she is peeing on her own leg rather than the tree or pole she's aiming to get... and when they pee it's always in the same pattern, one on top of the other - Rexy first, Molly second Benji third.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Oh Margoo, I can sooo relate!!! The OH comes home from work and Oskar is first in line and he is all over the dog like prickly heat, and I get a kiss, and a "hello my love" and a pat on the head LMAO

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuri_89 View Post
    Molly has started this phase within the last two months where she now cocks her leg also. I think it has alot to do with her being around the two boys so now she copies them. It was hilarious the first couple of times now it's just getting embarrassing as most of the time she is peeing on her own leg rather than the tree or pole she's aiming to get... and when they pee it's always in the same pattern, one on top of the other - Rexy first, Molly second Benji third.
    LMAO, Kuri, i just had to comment because I have noticed lately that Oskar pees on his leg too, LOL; He gets supervised outside plays, as he now jumps the fence, can't trust him outside on his own anymore, the ratbag!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •