Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: PUPPY PICTURES (then and now)

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    179

    Default

    haha yeah she loves it! it was at a friends house, first time she'd ever seen a swimming pool, she just jumped straight in and swam for hours...do you take ur pups to the beach ? we try n get there at least once a week the dogs just love it!
    lala you pups are so cute..barney is a hansom boy..def lab in the mix maybe kelpie too? love his ears
    Last edited by elle.burns; 01-06-2012 at 10:35 PM.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elle.burns View Post
    haha yeah she loves it! it was at a friends house, first time she'd ever seen a swimming pool, she just jumped straight in and swam for hours...do you take ur pups to the beach ? we try n get there at least once a week the dogs just love it!
    lala you pups are so cute..barney is a hansom boy..def lab in the mix maybe kelpie too? love his ears
    Highly unlikely to be kelpie...he is an NZder and while you do get Kelpies in NZ, they arent very common.

    He is most likely to have something like Rotty in him....maybe some staff or pitty something like that. We just tell people he is a lab x...though through a fence he is often mistaken for a rotty...not really sure why considering he doesnt have any rust markings.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SE QLD
    Posts
    2,903

    Default

    Nah, no beach yet. I want to take Bella. Harley needs to do some training first as at the moment he isn't a fan of
    Other dogs! Lol

    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,388

    Default

    Jadie, gee your guys were gorgeous babies (not that they arent now of course, but you know what I mean).

    And boris....what a crack up in his puppy picture....love it.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadielee87 View Post
    Nah, no beach yet. I want to take Bella. Harley needs to do some training first as at the moment he isn't a fan of
    Other dogs! Lol
    haha oh dear harley u must learn to be more sociable ur missing out buddy!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lala View Post
    Highly unlikely to be kelpie...he is an NZder and while you do get Kelpies in NZ, they arent very common.

    He is most likely to have something like Rotty in him....maybe some staff or pitty something like that. We just tell people he is a lab x...though through a fence he is often mistaken for a rotty...not really sure why considering he doesnt have any rust markings.
    Yes I was to suggest he might have some Rotty in him. Our Nero is apparently LabX KelpieX Rotty. Neither him or any of his littermates have any rust markings... they're all black.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SE QLD
    Posts
    2,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lala View Post
    Jadie, gee your guys were gorgeous babies (not that they arent now of course, but you know what I mean).

    And boris....what a crack up in his puppy picture....love it.
    Haha thanks! Now they are only cute when they are asleep!

    Quote Originally Posted by elle.burns View Post
    haha oh dear harley u must learn to be more sociable ur missing out buddy!
    He sure is, he would love the beach too! lol one day he will get there!

    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    VIC
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    This is the youngest (decent) photo i have of Dodge, not sure of exact age. Australian Kelpie.
    Katrina's Scenes 001.jpg

    Dodge my gorgeous girl now at the age of 7 years... goodness she is getting on now... :/
    Picture1.jpg

    Dodge and Koda when they first met
    P1010040.jpg

    Koda as an adorable little pup! 12 weeks, Australian Shepherd
    bvcnfgdj.jpg

    And Koda now as a big adorable boofhead at 18 months
    Picture2.jpg

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    179

    Default

    maddogdodge your pups are gorgeous! such friendly eyes..
    i love kelpies my sister in law has a brown and tan like yours although ur dodge is alot prettier i must say lol

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    South West WA
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Dodge looks almost silver in those photos!
    Owning a dog should be a partnership. Much like a good marriage it should be based on love, trust and devotion until death do you part.
    R.I.P Dali: 10th May 1998 – 20th December 2011

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •