Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 91

Thread: Judge Judy

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clubsprint View Post
    were we talking about Kelpies?
    Yes, because kelpies (and other dog breeds) are just as likely - if not more likely - to maul a child as a pitbull and yet you only care about banning one dog breed.

    I've yet to see any reason why pitbulls should be banned from clubsprint that would not apply equally to swimming pools, cars and kelpies and a lot of other things.

  2. #42

    Default

    This is great.. clubsprint obviously has a deep and serious fear off pit bulls and instead of putting him at ease, you are trying to get him anxious about ALL dogs.
    He won't be able to leave his house after spending time at this forum

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puggerup View Post
    This is great.. clubsprint obviously has a deep and serious fear off pit bulls and instead of putting him at ease, you are trying to get him anxious about ALL dogs.
    He won't be able to leave his house after spending time at this forum
    What a silly comment.

  4. #44

    Default

    Oh gee, it must be because you said so

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,388

    Default

    oK o I get a number of things out of this thread:

    1. If there is already an existing topic, someone cant start a new thread about that topic....lets apply this to all threads then if that is the case.

    2. The OP (forget the name) does not like pitbulls and that is cause for a gang assualt LOL. Different opinions...they are allowed, or should be.

  6. #46

    Default

    The OP has a hidden agenda that they refuse to acknowledge. Instead the OP treats all of us as though we are morons, refuses to even look at anything that may prove them wrong and will NOT conceede any point in a discussion. You cannot have a rational discussion who will not discuss their opinion.....

    We're not supposed to start new threads when the question will fit into an already open one anyway - that's common sense and basic forum ettiquette.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelanBatty View Post
    The OP has a hidden agenda that they refuse to acknowledge. Instead the OP treats all of us as though we are morons, refuses to even look at anything that may prove them wrong and will NOT conceede any point in a discussion. You cannot have a rational discussion who will not discuss their opinion.....

    We're not supposed to start new threads when the question will fit into an already open one anyway - that's common sense and basic forum ettiquette.
    LOL, what hidden agenda? Your making yourself look silly with statements like that and then your he'll bent on proving them wrong so you can say your right. Why don't you just let them have thier own opinion
    and if you don't like and think they have no credibility then ignore it.

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelanBatty View Post
    The OP has a hidden agenda that they refuse to acknowledge. Instead the OP treats all of us as though we are morons, refuses to even look at anything that may prove them wrong and will NOT conceede any point in a discussion. You cannot have a rational discussion who will not discuss their opinion.....

    We're not supposed to start new threads when the question will fit into an already open one anyway - that's common sense and basic forum ettiquette.
    Hidden agenda? That's a laugh there is nothing hidden about my agenda. Would you like to describe this "hidden agenda" to us? I haven't treated anyone as a moron, but if you feel like that, it's not my doing.
    This poster accuses me of all and sundry as well as calling me names and frankly it's getting old. Put up or Shut up, really.
    If you can prove your argument I will concede but so far you haven't, in fact you rarely provide any third party references of any real evidence. All I've heard from you is wild statements, do you expect me to just accept those as fact?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelanBatty View Post
    No, you haven't answered our questions. You've picked and chosen, ignored more than half and the ones you have answered you've been vague, indecisive and confusing through.
    When asked for proof to justify their accusation they are all of a sudden "too busy" meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by clubsprint View Post
    Show me which posts you found vague, indecisive or confusing and I'll try to enlighten you Einstein.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelanBatty View Post
    I don't have the time to wade through them to show you.
    Last edited by clubsprint; 09-25-2011 at 08:16 AM.

  9. #49

    Default

    His agenda is not hidden. His agenda is out of real genuine fear.

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puggerup View Post
    His agenda is not hidden. His agenda is out of real genuine fear.
    well maybe he needs counselling then?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •