Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Brisbane Peeps

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,388

    Default Brisbane Peeps

    I can heard "explosions" and "gunshots" and stuff going on...I am assuming it's fireworks, but its really reallyloud.

    IIs there some sort of event on?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lala View Post
    I can heard "explosions" and "gunshots" and stuff going on...I am assuming it's fireworks, but its really reallyloud.

    IIs there some sort of event on?
    Could it be part of the Brisbane festival maybe? Im in Vic atm working but husband is in Brissy was just talking to him and he was saying something about a fire and light event this weekend too.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,388

    Default

    Ahhh ok yea thatd be it.

    I know they had river fire the other weekend but I didnt know there was something this weekend.

    Ta for that

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    447

    Default

    No probs, I'm stuck on the computer working so the little breaks are nice

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    Broncos game baby
    Rubylisious


  6. #6

    Default

    Hmmm i dont know of any event... Depends where you live I guess. Maybe it is because of the broncos game...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keira & Phoenix View Post
    Hmmm i dont know of any event... Depends where you live I guess. Maybe it is because of the broncos game...
    Probably was the game, have a feeling the Brisbane festival was lasers and music tonight, but if you get the chance to go some of the events are good Brisbane Festival

  8. #8

    Default

    Broncos vs Dragons wasn't it??

    On a quiet night you might hear the gunfire & stuff from the firing ranges the military uses too! That doesn't sound quite like I thought it would when I moved here though.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bundaberg QLD
    Posts
    3,301

    Default

    It was the most important thing to happen in all of Brisbanes history.
    King Darren Lockyer's last home game.!!!!
    As usual it was the great man who didnt give up and won the game with his golden boots.

    Go the Bronc's !!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Education is important, but big biceps are more importanter ...
    DONT SIC YOUR DOGMA ON ME !

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    It was the most important thing to happen in all of Brisbanes history.
    King Darren Lockyer's last home game.!!!!
    As usual it was the great man who didnt give up and won the game with his golden boots.

    Go the Bronc's !!!!
    Lawn bowls?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •