Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 80

Thread: Question on Pit Bulls

  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    central coast nsw
    Posts
    802

    Default

    well i was naughty and found the pic number 5, its a pit. ok i switched 5 to pit so now i have 3 right! yeehah! lol

  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    central coast nsw
    Posts
    802

    Default

    oh crap i already chose it for pit. i think i got 4 and 5 right

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    middle of nowhere
    Posts
    310

    Default

    damn, I think I picked pit, then changed to staff.

    I give up

    I did also think of google, but most of the time you'll have the same pics come up wether you google pit or amstaff or even staffy, so I didn't bother

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    central coast nsw
    Posts
    802

    Default

    ok i give up... i dont know what i got right. lmao, chop where r ya.?????

  5. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dan4nas View Post
    well i was naughty and found the pic number 5, its a pit. ok i switched 5 to pit so now i have 3 right! yeehah! lol
    hahahah.... just a fly by to see how you're all doing ! Bout to hand puter over to 2 legged feral and get some dinner actioning really happening but as I read that Dan I just had to comment! Not sure where you found the pic or how it came to say its Pit , that one is an Amstaff
    Will give links out later to each pic so you can see the Kennels etc associated with the dogs.
    GageDesign Pet Photography
    Site still in construction so will post link when it's finished.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    middle of nowhere
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoppaChop View Post
    hahahah.... just a fly by to see how you're all doing ! Bout to hand puter over to 2 legged feral and get some dinner actioning really happening but as I read that Dan I just had to comment! Not sure where you found the pic or how it came to say its Pit , that one is an Amstaff
    Will give links out later to each pic so you can see the Kennels etc associated with the dogs.
    see!!!!


  7. #67
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    central coast nsw
    Posts
    802

    Default

    oh BS google, your dumb! lol.... well im wrong. lol

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoppaChop View Post
    Just a quick note Lala ; An AmBully is an American Bulldog x APBT/Amstaff

    Not according to Wiki American Bully - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Anyway, the make up is irrelevant, I was merely pointing out these are the kind of dogs people imagine when they think of pitbulls.

  9. #69

    Default

    Choppa is 100% correct Lala.

    That is one of the worst written and researched articles I've seen on wiki... Plus it's already been flagged since last year for cleaning up and accuracy....

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    middle of nowhere
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lala View Post
    Anyway, the make up is irrelevant, I was merely pointing out these are the kind of dogs people imagine when they think of pitbulls.
    unfortunately, that is quite true

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •