Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Funniest Thing You Have Heard?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    middle of nowhere
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanius View Post
    Get a crow bar and try to slide it in the dogs mouth and turn the crowbar sideways to open it. Maybe that would work, I think biting on the dogs ear will hurt more. I also heard of poking it up its ass, but i guess someone has already tried that and said it failed.
    could nearly go under the title of this thread

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,583

    Default

    Yes jonbax

    It's nearly funny.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southern NSW
    Posts
    3,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
    Yes jonbax

    It's nearly funny.
    and scary
    Last edited by newfsie; 07-28-2011 at 08:30 PM.
    Pets are forever

  4. #24

    Default

    I get the small dogs are yappy comment all the time.

    I think the funniest thing I heard in a while was today a lady with three St Bernards saying they don't need good quality food (these dogs were in terrible shape - obese and their coats looked quite dull). I don't think she sold me on the 35kg bags for $30.

    Other things which amuse me include owners saying their dog is social and loves other dogs - when they clearly don't (some poodle thing fell into this category - It wanted to kill Johnny sooner than it would have played with him).

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    middle of nowhere
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
    Yes jonbax

    It's nearly funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by newfsie View Post
    and scary
    It would be funny if people didn't believe it, and it is scary because people do believe it, and act upon it.
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle89 View Post
    I get the small dogs are yappy comment all the time.

    I think the funniest thing I heard in a while was today a lady with three St Bernards saying they don't need good quality food (these dogs were in terrible shape - obese and their coats looked quite dull). I don't think she sold me on the 35kg bags for $30.

    Other things which amuse me include owners saying their dog is social and loves other dogs - when they clearly don't (some poodle thing fell into this category - It wanted to kill Johnny sooner than it would have played with him).
    wow, where would you get 35kg for $30

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michelle89 View Post
    I get the small dogs are yappy comment all the time.

    I think the funniest thing I heard in a while was today a lady with three St Bernards saying they don't need good quality food (these dogs were in terrible shape - obese and their coats looked quite dull). I don't think she sold me on the 35kg bags for $30.

    Other things which amuse me include owners saying their dog is social and loves other dogs - when they clearly don't (some poodle thing fell into this category - It wanted to kill Johnny sooner than it would have played with him).
    I have to admit I always believed the "small dogs are yappy and vicious and princessy" type stuff.

    Until I got my small dog and found out the she is a REAL dog just in a very tiny package LOL

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanius View Post
    Get a crow bar and try to slide it in the dogs mouth and turn the crowbar sideways to open it. Maybe that would work, I think biting on the dogs ear will hurt more. I also heard of poking it up its ass, but i guess someone has already tried that and said it failed.


    tick tock tick tock
    GageDesign Pet Photography
    Site still in construction so will post link when it's finished.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    middle of nowhere
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lala View Post
    I have to admit I always believed the "small dogs are yappy and vicious and princessy" type stuff.

    Until I got my small dog and found out the she is a REAL dog just in a very tiny package LOL
    yeah? that's good, every small dog I've had seriously suffered badly from small man syndrome

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonbax View Post
    yeah? that's good, every small dog I've had seriously suffered badly from small man syndrome
    Oh I didnt say mine doesnt have small dog syndrome. I just meant she isnt a vicious snappy little thing, shes not yappy and shes not a princess.

    She plays fetch, digs holes, rolls in the mud, chases cats, plays in the water, does tug of war etc etc (all stuff I thought little dogs would be too uppity to do for some reason).

    She defo has a bit of small dog syndrome and is always bossing out big dog round

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    middle of nowhere
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lala View Post
    Oh I didnt say mine doesnt have small dog syndrome. I just meant she isnt a vicious snappy little thing, shes not yappy and shes not a princess.

    She plays fetch, digs holes, rolls in the mud, chases cats, plays in the water, does tug of war etc etc (all stuff I thought little dogs would be too uppity to do for some reason).

    She defo has a bit of small dog syndrome and is always bossing out big dog round
    ha ha, my last did all that too, he was a maltese/jack russel, and he was absolutely horrible

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •