Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Who is Responsible?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    QLD, Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Lennox sounded like a good guard dog to me, didn't help that he didn't like that breedvdry much though!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,388

    Default

    He was in actual fact an excellent guard dog. He even bailed up a friend of mine once.

    She came round and we didnt answer the front door so she helped herself through the back gate and he charged her. What I find funny is, she knew Lennox was all talk and never would have bitten her but she still froze on the spot until my OH went out there. She was trapped there for like 5 minutes LMAO

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lala View Post
    He was in actual fact an excellent guard dog. He even bailed up a friend of mine once.

    She came round and we didnt answer the front door so she helped herself through the back gate and he charged her. What I find funny is, she knew Lennox was all talk and never would have bitten her but she still froze on the spot until my OH went out there. She was trapped there for like 5 minutes LMAO
    My Ruby did that to the landlord.. Eeep
    Rubylisious


  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    QLD, Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    299

    Default

    haha dogs always think they are helping when they make things worse!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeDG View Post
    haha dogs always think they are helping when they make things worse!
    Oh Yes!!! Our landlord put the rent up a week later.. NIce!!
    Rubylisious


  6. #16

    Default

    As Hyacinth pointed out the law is outlined in definite terms but most times the owner or the dog that is the aggressor will just deny that their dog caused the incident and try to shift the blame to the other dog.
    It can be difficult to prove which dog started the incident without proof, so dog parks can be risky.
    Last edited by Bundybear; 06-10-2011 at 08:14 AM.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    QLD, Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Lover View Post
    Oh Yes!!! Our landlord put the rent up a week later.. NIce!!
    haha guessing it was kinda like this.........

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    Yep, Pretty much like that!! haha
    Rubylisious


  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    12,581

    Default

    Bulldog lover

    I hope you don't have that landlord anymore.

    1. they must give you notice when they're planning to show up, so you can be decently dressed and secure the dog...
    2. they have to give you 60 days notice in writing of rent increase... I got my landlord repeatedly on this one. And eventually banned him from showing up without notice and from "Gardening" (read spray weed killer everywhere).

    Fortunately for me, I am my own landlord now...

    http://www.rentalagreementsdiy.com.a..._a_tenancy.php

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •