Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: Very Disturbing Clip

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    423

    Default

    I cannot watch clip computer playing up but in QLD at least police can only shoot your dog if it is a threat to them, a dog in a cage is no threat, I doubt the Corgi was either.
    Not the same as dogs bothering stock Peta, those are looking for lead for breakfast.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Just think outside the square bout it. That corgi could of attacked one of them police man. Also yes it was cruel to shot a caged dog but what happened if the person in the house was a drug dealer and let the dog out to attack the police?

    Emma: I'm sorry to hear that.

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peta23 View Post
    Just think outside the square bout it. That corgi could of attacked one of them police man. Also yes it was cruel to shot a caged dog but what happened if the person in the house was a drug dealer and let the dog out to attack the police?

    Emma: I'm sorry to hear that.
    Then use your spray or tazzer, simple & no dead dogs.
    Even if they where engaging on a full on attack a good zap of a tazzer will drop them.
    As for the so called drug dealer letting the dog out that would be hard considering they had him in cuffs at the point where they shot the crated dog.
    Police get it wrong on a daily basis as they are human & to err is to be human. But this is just plain sick & there is NO reason to shot a crated dog in front of a family whether they where drug dealers or not.
    Dogs make everyday life enjoyable...........

  4. #34

    Default

    Proof of Cops getting it wrong -

    Victoria a couple years ago, cops shot a teenager who was only armed with a knife multiple times, he died. Why was the tazer not used in that situation also?

    Cops do get it wrong and often times they do things to spite people. I have not yet met a Coppa who I would be friends with.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    803

    Default

    I take none of yous have called the cops before. I have at work. Someone wanted to jump the bar and punch my head in.

    Now.. What have we all worked out this week.. There a good and bad ppl with everything in life.. It's a fact of life.

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keira & Phoenix View Post
    Proof of Cops getting it wrong -

    Victoria a couple years ago, cops shot a teenager who was only armed with a knife multiple times, he died. Why was the tazer not used in that situation also?

    Cops do get it wrong and often times they do things to spite people. I have not yet met a Coppa who I would be friends with.
    I don't believe the cops got it wrong in this particular case. There was a lot more to the story than teen with knife, cops shoot, teen dead. Not all cops carry tazor's

    I have not watched the clip and choose not too. I find these clips very distressing so I can't comment. I do however believe in the 2 sides to every story theory when it comes to video's uploaded onto utube.
    Last edited by JJames; 02-04-2011 at 01:52 PM.

  7. #37

    Default

    I agree jj thats why i looked into it as much as 1 can.
    Dogs make everyday life enjoyable...........

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames View Post
    I don't believe the cops got it wrong in this particular case. There was a lot more to the story than teen with knife, cops shoot, teen dead. Not all cops carry tazor's

    I have not watched the clip and choose not too. I find these clips very distressing so I can't comment. I do however believe in the 2 sides to every story theory when it comes to video's uploaded onto utube.

    In fact no police were issued with tasers when this happened.
    And Kiera you have never met a copper you would be friends with, hmmmm, wonder who'll you'll call when your life is being threatened??

  9. #39

    Default

    I really don't know what ringing the police to do their job has to do with them shooting 2 dogs, a corgi & a crated pit bull.
    They are paid to come when anyone calls them as they are there to serve the community & I just do not see how shooting a crated dog or a little corgi in front of a child has to do with serving the communty.
    Of course their is some good cops but I have to say I am seeing more & more cases of them missusing their authority & of not having great values in general. I think our Police Service is another fine example of needing reform.
    Dogs make everyday life enjoyable...........

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Yeh i dont know what brought our own police force into this other than kiera's comments but........
    OMG if our police pandered to anymore reforms they'd be handing out flowers instead of tickets. Surely your not serious???
    Have you ever considered the sh*t these people have to put up with everyday or as you like to read it "doing thier job", "serving the community".
    One would wonder why anybody would want to do it, its a thankless job and you put up with the lowest of the low.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •