Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65

Thread: What Breed Has Your Dog Been Mistaken For?

  1. #21

    Default

    I've had the Pits called Bull Terriers a few times now which gets me every time as the Bull Terrier is such a very recognisable and distinct dog
    GageDesign Pet Photography
    Site still in construction so will post link when it's finished.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southern NSW
    Posts
    3,807

    Default

    Big Labrador, Black Saint Bernard (Amazing) and mastiff, which I can now understand, seeing some of the pictures posted here
    Pets are forever

  3. #23

    Default

    Leoburnger(opps sorry about spelling) is what some poeple think my 2 gold TM's are & the blacks get newfies often.
    Dogs make everyday life enjoyable...........

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    FNQ
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    I haven't had anyone mistake my breed for something else but I have been told that Lacey isn't a Great Dane, and that she wasn't going to grow any bigger... Loco.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    planet Earth
    Posts
    568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    I haven't had anyone mistake my breed for something else but I have been told that Lacey isn't a Great Dane, and that she wasn't going to grow any bigger... Loco.
    Lacey looks like chihuahua too me It's definetelly not great dane

    (just joking)
    Respect and you shall be respected. Animal is always right.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    FNQ
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    Nah, I was actually thinking maybe Papillon
    Last edited by Brittany; 01-15-2011 at 09:18 AM.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,014

    Default

    Griffen has gotten Bullmastiff (understandable) Boxer (right colour but a little big) and Shar Pei (not sure where they get that one from)

  8. #28

    Default

    I don't know if Dexter can be mistaken for a different breed when we don't know what breed he is in the first place!

    He was listed at the rescue centre as a staffy cross but one of the girls their said he does not look much like a staffy more lab.Yesterday someone said he was just like his dog a staffy/kelpie and we have also been told he looks like a bull arab!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goonerlady View Post
    I don't know if Dexter can be mistaken for a different breed when we don't know what breed he is in the first place!

    He was listed at the rescue centre as a staffy cross but one of the girls their said he does not look much like a staffy more lab.Yesterday someone said he was just like his dog a staffy/kelpie and we have also been told he looks like a bull arab!
    Could be at least part bull arab.
    Do you have a good recent side on standing pic?
    Alot of piggers cross hound back to their bull arabs & that is what they can look like.
    Dogs make everyday life enjoyable...........

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazydog View Post
    Could be at least part bull arab.
    Do you have a good recent side on standing pic?
    Alot of piggers cross hound back to their bull arabs & that is what they can look like.
    Hi crazdog,there is a beautiful photo I have seen on here of a bull arab and her name is Lily I think and she does remind me of Dexter.Here are some standing photo's though they are not very good.I have just realised what I already know that Dexter is lazy and nearly all of his photo's are of him lying down!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •