Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Anyone Out There Have an Aussie?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    VIC
    Posts
    2,789

    Wink Anyone Out There Have an Aussie?

    lol, it seems like i am the only Aussie owner on this site...
    anyone out there have one too? lol

  2. #2

    Default

    i wish i did.The first time i ever seen one was in the movie "Marmaduke" and i fell in love..with the breed, not the movie. the movie was ****.

    so i said

    "One day i shall have an Australian Shepherd"
    ___________________________________


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    808

    Default

    Hi,

    Like Pacino, I wish I had one. My friends have an ASD bitch and I really want to have one like that. Even my mad dog Chookie got friended with my friends' dogs and I am really thinking it has to do with temperament of those breeds, ASD and Kelpie. BTW you have those two breeds I mentioned . Lucky you!!
    I love cooking but I love eating even more.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    203

    Default

    ive always wanted an aussie, but never been in the right circumstances etc, im working at a shelter at the moment, we very rarely get aussies but if one comes in i may just have to puy my name down, i love them as a breed i think they are just gorgeous but i dont think i can accept the idea of getting one from a breeder, i think i would love to save one .... just waiting haha
    "In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." - Edward Hoagland

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    VIC
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacino View Post
    i wish i did.The first time i ever seen one was in the movie "Marmaduke" and i fell in love..with the breed, not the movie. the movie was ****.

    so i said

    "One day i shall have an Australian Shepherd"
    Yeah, lol i was thinking of seeing Marmaduke, mainly cause i saw an Aussie in the trailer... :P but i didn't see it in the end.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    VIC
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz Tarja View Post
    ive always wanted an aussie, but never been in the right circumstances etc, im working at a shelter at the moment, we very rarely get aussies but if one comes in i may just have to puy my name down, i love them as a breed i think they are just gorgeous but i dont think i can accept the idea of getting one from a breeder, i think i would love to save one .... just waiting haha
    It's wonderful that you love Aussies, and even more wonderful that you want to save one instead of buy one!
    hope you find one, one day!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    VIC
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hachna View Post
    Hi,

    Like Pacino, I wish I had one. My friends have an ASD bitch and I really want to have one like that. Even my mad dog Chookie got friended with my friends' dogs and I am really thinking it has to do with temperament of those breeds, ASD and Kelpie. BTW you have those two breeds I mentioned . Lucky you!!
    Aussies have such a friendly temperament!!! (almost too friendly lol)
    I don't know anyone who has an Aussie, in fact most people who see Koda, either have no idea what he is, or they think he is a Koolie. (one person thought he was a Scotch collie!)
    Dodge is nothing like Koda, her drive to work is way to strong! she just has to herd EVERYTHING!!! lol... but when there is nothing for her to round up, she is really friendly! lol she knocks me over with friendlyness! lol

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    MDD, you're the only one with an Aussie on the forum!
    Which means you have to post more photos...
    Education not Legislation

  9. #9

    Default

    I don't think I've ever seen one in our neck of the woods (and I haven't seen marmaduke). They look like happy lil fellows but. I hadn't even heard of them until reading of them on the forum!

    And I'll second Myf.... photos? (especially for us deprived ones)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    VIC
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    okay, here is a photo for the Aussie deprived ones...
    i could only upload one... i will upload more later.
    IMG_4409.jpg

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •