Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Coat Color Question for Amstaff's

  1. #1

    Default Coat Color Question for Amstaff's

    How common/ is it actually a "real" color or red nose cross with Amstaff?

    "A red liver color with red nose, white chest, legs, stripe in between eyes "
    (this pattern in great Danes we call Mantle)

    Just want to educate myself before blowing my top at someone =o) not on here.. in real life.
    Can't find anything on net so far.

    ETA: it's real deep red like chestnut/ liver rather than the ginger megs that pitty's stero typically are known for.
    Last edited by Loves.Danes; 06-29-2010 at 02:51 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Do you mean like the pup on the right in this pic?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you find yourself going through hell; Don't stay. Just keep on going.
    Beau.

  3. #3

    Default

    I wouldn't say it is very common at all amongst Amstaff lines to get a rednose if at all in Australia...... I have seen varying shades of red on rednose Pits....

    Before you blow ya top though lol, a regoed Amstaff breeder in WA did have a Dogue x Amstaff litter and apparently sold them all off with papers as regoed Amstaffs, liver noses and all... lol so the person may just be duped...........

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    423

    Default

    I have heard of red noses in them not sure how dark the coat colour was, it is considered a fault, so that insicates it happens, if it did not it would not be mentioned

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Staffwild View Post

    Before you blow ya top though lol, a regoed Amstaff breeder in WA did have a Dogue x Amstaff litter and apparently sold them all off with papers as regoed Amstaffs, liver noses and all... lol so the person may just be duped...........
    what the fark???? I bailed out of dog forums a while ago and it looks like ive missed a bit of important **** along the way... Rego'd breeders xing dogs and selling them as Pedigree dogs are you farking kidding me??? what ever next!
    what the hell are the canine councils doing for their pay packet????

  6. #6

    Default

    Beau - no, nothing like that

    but thanks =o)


    I suspect it was Pitty.
    Last edited by Loves.Danes; 06-29-2010 at 09:53 PM.

  7. #7

    Default

    lol Sarah, they have been deregistered (well that prefix anyway, apparently they have a new one now) but I am not sure if the dogs were all deregistered, one would bloody hope so..........

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Do you mean like the pup on the right in this pic?
    OMG how cute are the pups in your piccie.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Staffwild View Post
    lol Sarah, they have been deregistered (well that prefix anyway, apparently they have a new one now) but I am not sure if the dogs were all deregistered, one would bloody hope so..........
    Cripes you would hope so wouldn't you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •