Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: GSD's - Logan's STILL Out There Looking for More!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default GSD's - Logan's STILL Out There Looking for More!

    I kid you not!!!

    Gave her a first scattering about 5.30 this afternoon as she was really under my feet whilst preparing dinner.

    Since then, we have all heard the back door and security door crash open so many times we've lost count.

    In, out, in, out...

    Will do it again tomorrow and see how we go.

    THANK YOU!!!
    Last edited by Devil's Advocate; 04-27-2010 at 07:18 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redland Bay, Queensland
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    .
    You are such a Devil, DA !!!

    I saw the title and thought you were talking about our GSD's4ever...

    I was expecting you were going to say She's still out there looking for more men !!!

    You really got me this time DA.... naughty naughty DA !!!



    * note to self.. read the title PROPERLY before assuming what its about *
    http://www.dogforum.com.au/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=577&dateline=12727082  14

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Ooh, didn't think of it that way, but now that you mention it...

    LMAO@Mitte.

  4. #4

    Default

    OO, that all sounds REALLY good DA. It really worked for Mish & she used to be a real stress head when she was younger. A few other people have used these with great success as well. I'll keep you supplied until you've got this under control.

    Mitte .... unless you're a man with a tool belt & bunch of tools you ACTUALLY know how to use AND can get stuff done around my house .... I ain't interested mate.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redland Bay, Queensland
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    OO, that all sounds REALLY good DA. It really worked for Mish & she used to be a real stress head when she was younger. A few other people have used these with great success as well. I'll keep you supplied until you've got this under control.

    Mitte .... unless you're a man with a tool belt & bunch of tools you ACTUALLY know how to use AND can get stuff done around my house .... I ain't interested mate.
    LOL !!
    I had a concretor guy here yesterday ( started on my new driveway ) and he saw inside my shed and commented on the huge variety of tools in my shed...
    http://www.dogforum.com.au/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=577&dateline=12727082  14

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitte View Post
    LOL !!
    I had a concretor guy here yesterday ( started on my new driveway ) and he saw inside my shed and commented on the huge variety of tools in my shed...
    That's nice dear .....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hawkesbury, NSW
    Posts
    2,001

    Default

    There's a shop in town called "The Tool Shed".......but you won't find anything from Bunnings in there......now I'm wondering what kind of tool shed Mitte has......

    In My Home Dog Minding
    www.greyhoundrescue.com.au

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreysAreGreat View Post
    There's a shop in town called "The Tool Shed".......but you won't find anything from Bunnings in there......now I'm wondering what kind of tool shed Mitte has......
    There's a place in town called "The Steam Room" & I'm sure it's not a day spa.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Aw, this is too funny.

    ROFLMAO.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    Aw, this is too funny.

    ROFLMAO.
    Shut up & go & look at my sticker

    http://www.dogforum.com.au/offtopic-...-new-post.html

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •