Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 111

Thread: Update on Ralph the Staffy

  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rebec View Post
    well done for being so calm and cool headed! That would of been horrible situation. You sound like you handled it so so well. Im glad he is doing better today.

    sending big hugs for the 2 of you!
    Thanks Bec, I try to stay calm in the worst situations. I will up the number of trache clearances that Ralph has this week and hopefully the will keep his trache hydrated and not so sticky with mucus.
    Thanks for the hugs!

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, australia
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    Hmmmm, I take my hat off to you for the way you dealt with a dreadful moment. So pleased you could write and tell us about it today, could have so easily been a different outcome, thank Dog it wasn't.

    Bella sends Ralph SBT smooches and I send you and yours hugs of pure relief.
    SPR fosters:Rowland, Matrix, Mia, Arizona, Romeo, Wrinkles, George, Molly, Su Lin, Ellie, Charlie, Charlotte, Lulu, Montana http://www.sharpeirescue.com.au

  3. #53

    Default

    Thanks for the updates Boh.

    Pipi is sitting on my lap and read through this with me, big hugs from us both!


  4. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Queensland. Australia
    Posts
    827

    Default

    What a scare. So glad he's better today, sending big hugs to you all.

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shar Pei Rescue Victoria View Post
    Hmmmm, I take my hat off to you for the way you dealt with a dreadful moment. So pleased you could write and tell us about it today, could have so easily been a different outcome, thank Dog it wasn't.

    Bella sends Ralph SBT smooches and I send you and yours hugs of pure relief.
    Thanks Shar! Emergencies are our second name these days!
    Since Ralph 1st showed signs of a problem, I have been woken so many times to tend to him, quiet him down, rush him to emergency, stay awake for 4 straight days and nights to look after him when first out of Sydney Uni due to 2 hourly trache clearances or last nights "if it doesn't work that's it"!
    Mind you, 8 years ago, it was me not breathing and Peter woke up and got medical help for me very quickly! Mind you that meant 10 days in hospital, 4 of which I don't know about as I was in an induced coma!

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    North Brisbane
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Wow, you and Ralph have been through a lot together! You have done so much for him, and love him a lot - I am sure he is defying the vets because he loves you so much.
    I hope you are feeling better after your huge scare and have caught up on your sleep.
    Ralph is very lucky to have such amazing owners

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    Just wanted to send .

  8. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
    Wow, you and Ralph have been through a lot together! You have done so much for him, and love him a lot - I am sure he is defying the vets because he loves you so much.
    I hope you are feeling better after your huge scare and have caught up on your sleep.
    Ralph is very lucky to have such amazing owners
    Yes we love the Ralph so very much, but I think we are the lucky ones to have had Ralph in our lives!
    Won't catch up on sleep for a while, but, what is the loss of some sleep when time spent with Ralph is so precious!

  9. #59

    Default

    Boh I read this thread often but dont post but I just have to say how much I admire your never ending loyalty ,love and care to Ralph.
    A beautiful man with a beautiful family,what dog ownership is really all about
    GageDesign Pet Photography
    Site still in construction so will post link when it's finished.

  10. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoppaChop View Post
    Boh I read this thread often but dont post but I just have to say how much I admire your never ending loyalty ,love and care to Ralph.
    A beautiful man with a beautiful family,what dog ownership is really all about
    Thanks Choppa, Ralph is very special to us! It will be so hard when he does go.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •