Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 133

Thread: Docking and Cropping??

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    LOL@Masha and Fedra.

    You're all norti!!!
    Pot calling the kettle black ...

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,822

    Default

    My vote is that this thread gets the Best De-railment award

    My sides are starting to hurt!

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    me? ME? Angela started it. Now I have to live forever with that image in my mind. I'm scarred for life possibly.

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hawkesbury, NSW
    Posts
    2,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fedra View Post
    I reckon tails are much different than willies, but hey...
    Oh I don't know...plenty of dogs seem to enjoy banging their tails against something.......

    In My Home Dog Minding
    www.greyhoundrescue.com.au

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysaregreat View Post
    oh i don't know...plenty of dogs seem to enjoy banging their tails against something.......
    pmsl.

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    ^ Greys comment - Where's the Facebook "like" button when you need it?
    Last edited by Masha; 03-22-2010 at 10:20 PM. Reason: spelling

  7. #117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreysAreGreat View Post
    Oh I don't know...plenty of dogs seem to enjoy banging their tails against something.......


  8. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    me? ME? Angela started it. Now I have to live forever with that image in my mind. I'm scarred for life possibly.
    Not me!! You did!!! You brought up circumcision....








    At least, I think it was you??


  9. #119
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Did I? Oh sheet, I forgot...

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angela's Gone Batty View Post
    Not me!! You did!!! You brought up circumcision....








    At least, I think it was you??

    haha. I think I asked them to explain... Maybe it was all of us?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •